Group Insurance Scheme (GIS) Slabs and Subscription as per PRC-2010
Group Insurance Scheme (GIS) Slabs and Subscription as per PRC-2015
Group Insurance Scheme (GIS) Slabs and Subscription as per PRC-2010Public Services – APGLI Department – Andhra Pradesh Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme – 1984 – Revision of Groups consequent on implementation of Revised Scales of Pay, 2010 – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:1. G.O.Ms.No. 293, Finance & Planning (FW:Accounts.II) Department, dated:08.10.1984.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 172, Finance & Planning (FW:Admn.II) Department, dated: 08.10.1992.
3. G.O.Ms.No. 367, Finance & Planning (FW:Admn.II) Department,dated:15.11.1994.
4. G.O.Ms.No. 193, Finance & Planning (FW:Admn.II) Department, dated: 18.11.1999.
5. G.O.(P). 288, Finance (Admn.II) Department, dated:18.10.2005.
6. G.O.Ms.No.52, Finance (PC-I) Department, dated:25.02.2010.
7. Letter from the Director of Insurance, A.P., Hyderabad.
O R D E R:
1.In the reference 1st read above orders were issued introducing Group Insurance Scheme to the State Government Employees in place of Family Benefit Scheme w.e.f. 01.11.1984. In the said G.O. the employees have been classified into (4) Groups i.e. Group A, B, C and D depending upon the scale of pay drawn by them. Consequent on implementation of Revised Scales of Pay, 1986 to the State Government Employees, orders were issued in the G.O. 2nd read above modifying the groups ordered in para 4.4 of the G.O. 1st read above. In the references 3rd, 4th and 5th read above, orders were issued revising the groups based on the scale of pay, consequent on the implementation of Revised Scales of Pay, 1993,1999 and 2005 respectively.
2. Revised Scales of Pay 2010 have been implemented in the G.O. 6th read above to the State Government Employees. In the reference 7th read above the Director of Insurance has proposed to revise the groups with reference to the Revised Scales of Pay, 2010 and issue necessary orders as it has become necessary to regroup the employees under Andhra Pradesh State Employees Group Insurance Scheme with reference to Pay drawn by them.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal of theDirector of Insurance and the implementation of the Revised Pay Scales-2010 to the State Government Employees, hereby order that the Employees shall be grouped into the following categories for the purpose of the Group Insurance Scheme with reference to the Revised Scales of Pay – 2010.
Existing Slabs as per
Revised Slabs of Pay
under Revised Scales of Pay, 2005
Corresponding proposed Slabs in the
Pay under Revised
Scales of Pay, 2010
Classification of Groups
15/- per each
Rs. 10285 – 30765
Rs. 18030 – 55660
8 Units Rs. 120/-
Rs. 6675 – 21550
Rs. 11860 – 42590
4 Units Rs. 60/-
Rs. 4825 – 15025
Rs. 8440 – 33200
2 Units Rs. 30/-
Rs. 3850 – 10285
Rs. 6700 – 23650
1 Unit Rs. 15/-
4. The above revision of Groups shall be effective from June – 2010. The subscriptions as per the revised groups shall be recoverable compulsorily each month commencing from the Salary of June – 2010 payable on 01.07.2010.
5. There is however no change in the insurance cover i.e. the amount of insurance cover will be Rs. 15,000/- for each unit of subscription.
6. To ensure proper implementation of the Scheme, all the Heads of Department are requested to follow the instructions given below scrupulously:
i) The date of assumption of the charge of a higher post and the date of orders of reversion to a lower post shall be taken as criterion for determining the change of Group.
ii) In case of appointment to Automatic Advancement Scale, the date of orders shall be taken as criteria for change of higher group.
iii) The Drawing and Disbursing Officer shall be held responsible for recovery of correct subscription in respect of the group to which the employee belongs and in case of failure, the difference due shall be recovered from the Drawing and Disbursing Officer concerned.
iv) The Director of Insurance, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad through his subordinate Officers shall conduct a regular audit of all claims under Group Insurance Scheme and send a report to the Head of Department concerned for any lapse.
v) The Head of Department concerned shall take action against the erring officials who are responsible for the excess / less recoveries wherever they are detected.
vi) If an employee’s subscription is not recovered during his service period, the total subscription along with interest shall be recovered from the payments admissible to him.
vii) All the Head of Departments should take prompt action for recording the necessary subscription entries in the Service Register’s of the employees under proper attestation every year i.e., April to March.
viii) Group Insurance Scheme Payment Sanction orders including calculation slip should be sent to the Directorate of Insurance for verification as per orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.910, Finance (Admn.II) Department, dated:28.10.2002.
ix) The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Pay and Accounts Officer and Director of Works and Accounts shall take necessary action to arrange to send the details of Receipts and Payments Group – Wise in Annexure ‘B’ and ‘E’ to the Director of Insurance, Hyderabad every month without fail.
7. All the Head of Departments are requested to issue suitable instructions to their subordinate Officers, that the revision of groups under Andhra Pradesh State Employees Group Insurance Scheme shall be implemented properly.
Tags: Group Insurance Scheme (GIS) Slabs and Subscription,GIS Deduction Amount,PRC-2010,G.O.Ms.No. 225 Dated:22.06.2010,Telangana-TS,Andhra Pradesh State Employees Group Insurance Scheme,GIS Classification of Groups
Important Feature Posts Details
Group Insurance Scheme (GIS) Slabs and Subscription as per PRC-2010 Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, December 28, 2013 Rating: