APGLI Complete Information
|·♥ → The APGLI Department is one of the oldest departments in the State. The Scheme was originally started in 1907 by the Nizam of erstwhile State of Hyderabad for the welfare of his employees.A Management Committee used to run the scheme initially in the name of Family Pension Fund. Later the scheme was renamed as Hyderabad State Life Insurance Fund in the year 1913. |
· ♥→ After formation of Andhra Pradesh state in 1956, the scheme was changed as "Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance Fund". The first Managing Committee meeting after formation of Andhra Pradesh State consisting of 4 members, one Secretary and a President was held on 25-9-1957 and Sri B.Gopala Reddi, the then Honorable Finance Minister was President of the meeting.
· ♥→ APGLI Scheme is a Social Security Measure for the welfare of the Government employees and is mandatory for all Government employees and provincialised Local Body employees.
· ♥→ APGLI Department is under the Administrative Control of Finance Department.
|DISTRICTS UNDER HYDERABAD REGIONAL OFFICES||DISTRICTS UNDER WARANGAL REGIONAL OFFICES|
|· ♥ Hyderabad|
· ♥ Ranga Reddy
· ♥ Medak
· ♥ Nalgonda
· ♥ Nizamabad
· ♥ Mahaboobnagar
|· ♥ Warangal|
· ♥ Khammam
· ♥ Karimnagar
· ♥ Adilabad
|3. The Regional Offices were closed during 1998 and the Department was again reorganized by the Government, by opening (23) District Insurance Offices in place of the four Regional Offices, one in each District Head Quarters, except Krishna at Vijaywada, in order to go nearer to the policyholders for rendering better service.|
4. The District Insurance Offices have only one Gazetted officer either Assistant Director, Deputy Director or Joint Director, in each District Insurance Office who will head the Office, followed by non-gazetted staff.
FIRST PAY-FIRST PREMIUM-FIRST PROPOSAL
- The Govt. vide G.O.Ms.No. 199 Finance(Admn.II) department dt-30/07/2013 the Govt. have removed the condition of requirement of one year service from the date of issue of Orders.These Orders are effective for the Policies issued w.e.f 01/08/2013.
Loan/Settlement of Claim cases
- The Drawing and Disbursing Officers concerned are therefore requested to recover the compulsory premium of A.P.G.L.I. amount which was prescribed in the Government orders from time to time to deduct the compulsory premium from the date of payment of first salary soon after he/she joins the Government service without waiting for completion of one year service, who are in the insurable age of 21-53 years.
All the Policy Holders are hereby requested to submit the following information while submitting applications for sanction of Loan/Settlement of Claim cases for making payment online & sending SMS.
1).Employee I.D Number.2).Mobile Number.3).Xerox copy of First page of Saving Bank Pass Book to be enclosed to the application duly containing the following.a).Showing Bank Account numberb).Bank branch namec).IFSC CodeOtherwise such aplications will be objected without processing in future.
For issue of Policy:-
Mobile Number may please be mentioned in Proposal Form for sending SMS for fresh/enhanced policy number details.
|⇒♥ KEY POINTS FOR APGLI ♥→|
|HEADS OF APGLI|
|1. Head of the Account of APGLI Department: 8011-105-01.|
3. The employees whose salaries are not paid through Treasury/PAO and who have to pay the premium through Challan have to credit the premium to the above head of the account.
4. Please quote the department service head and also DDO number in the Challan.
|1. The following are the compulsory Premium Slab Rates|
2. Irrespective of the above Slab Rates, an employee can contribute Premium maximum upto 20% of his/her present basic pay subject to medical examination, if required
|Pay Slabs |
|25601 and above||1000|
Tags:APGLI,apgli annual slips,apgli statement,apgli policy details,apgli form apgli slips,Download APGLI Forms,GO.189 APGLI NEW PROPOSAL (APPLICATION) FORM,APGLI Andhra Pradesh Govt Life Insurance,apgli bond download,APGLI Annual Account Slips 2014,APGLI Account Statements and Missing credits and Policy Status,APGLI full information,APGLI Annual Account Slips, APGLI Policy Details, Policy Number Search,Policy status, Missing credits,apgli downloads
Important Feature Posts Details
APGLI Complete Information Reviewed by Tteachers on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 Rating: