Custom Robots Header Tags Settings in Blogger
First enable this option from your blogger settings and then I’ll tell you how to use it.
Blogger’s developers team continuously working hard to improve its features and usability. In blogger’s new interface they added many new features to make it more SEO friendly. One of the new features introduced by blogger’s developers is Custom Robots Header Tags. This is really a handy tool which helps us to select which portion of our blog should be indexed and which should be protected from indexing in search results. This tool plays great role in our blog’s Search Engine Optimization. Using it properly can improve our blog ranking that helps us to gain more visitors from search engines and hence our blog page views will also increase. In this tutorial you will learn how to setup custom robots headers tags in blogger. Let’s see how to setup them.
Setup Custom Robots Header Tags
- Log in to your blogger account.
- Now navigate to Setting >> Search Preferences
- Click on edit link under the Custom Robots Header Tags section as shown in below screenshot.
- Once you click on the edit link you will see many options. Simply tick on the options as shown in the below image.
- Now click on “”Save changes” button.
- You are done!
Important Feature Posts Details
Custom Robots Header Tags Settings in Blogger Reviewed by Tteachers on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 Rating: