Dearness A llowance (DA) sanctioned from 63.344% of the basic pay to 71.904% of basic pay from 1 st January, 2014.
The Dearness Allowance sanctioned also be payable to
- The employees of Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad , Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultura Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged Establish ment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Sc ales, 2010 and to the full time contingent employees whose remuneration has been re vised from Rs.3850/- to Rs.6700/- per month vide G.O.Ms.No.171, Finance (P.C.III) Department, dated13.05.2010.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Instit utions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universitie s including Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Jawaharlal Nehru Tec hnological University who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Re vised Pay Scales, 2010.
- The Teaching and Non-Teaching staff of Governme nt and Aided Affiliated Degree Colleges who are drawing pay in the Revised U.G.C Pay Scales, 2006.
- The Teaching staff of the Universities includi ng the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University and the Jawaharlal Nehru Te chnological University and the Teaching staff of Govt. Polytechnics who ar e drawing pay in the Revised UGC/AICTE Pay Scales,2006.
GPF RELATED EMPLOYEES:
- The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-9 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of May, 2014 . The arrears on account of payment of Dearness All owance for the period from 1 st January, 2014 to 30 th April, 2014 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
CPS RELATED EMPLOYEES
- In respect of the employees who were appointed to G overnment service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pen sion Scheme (CPS), the arrears from 1st January, 2014 to 30 th April, 2014 , 10% of the DA arrears shall be credited to the P RAN accounts of the individuals along with the governm ent share as per G.O. at reference 23 rd read above and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.
Important Feature Posts Details
Dearness A llowance (DA) sanctioned from 63.344% of the basic pay to 71.904% of basic pay from 1 st January, 2014. Reviewed by Tteachers on 21:02 Rating: