Enclosures needed with Medical Reimbursement proposals
- Annexure – II (with amount, signature of the applicant and attestation)
- Emergency certificate (with signature and stamp of hospital/treated doctor)
- Essentiality certificate (with signature and stamp of hospital/treated doctor. The amount in the Essentiality Certificate should tally with amount in the Annexure-II).
- Discharge Summary (with signature and stamp of hospital/treated doctor)
- Out Patient Card if treatment taken as Out Patient.
- Dependent and Non-drawal certificates (with attestation of the forwarding authority and signature of the applicant).
- For every follow up treatment for post operative cases, who requires life long treatments, the concerned patient has to get revalidation of prescriptions once in six months from the specialist Government doctor.
- In case of accident cases and treatment taken in un-recognised hospitals under emergency, FIR should be submitted.
- Legal Heir certificate should be submitted in case of death of the teacher.
Required documents for submit to office
- Essentiality Certificate
- Emergency Certificate
- Detailed Inpatient / Discharge Bill
- Discharge Summary
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION,
DM&HS CAMPUSKOTI A.P, HYDERABAD.
FAX No: 24650942
Important Feature Posts Details
Enclosures needed with Medical Reimbursement proposals Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, May 29, 2014 Rating: