GIS Complete Information
➨1.Group Insurance Scheme to the State Government Employees in place of Family Benefit Scheme w.e.f. 01.11.1984. In the said G.O. the employees have been classified into (4) Groups i.e. Group A, B, C and D depending upon the scale of pay drawn by them. Consequent on implementation of Revised Scales of Pay, 1986 to the State Government Employees, orders were issued in the G.O. 2nd read above modifying the groups ordered in para 4.4 of the G.O. 1st read above. In the references 3rd, 4th and 5th read above, orders were issued revising the groups based on the scale of pay, consequent on the implementation of Revised Scales of Pay, 1993,1999 and 2005 respectively.
➨2. Revised Scales of Pay 2010 have been implemented in the G.O. 6thread above to the State Government Employees. In the reference 7th read
above the Director of Insurance has proposed to revise the groups withreference to the Revised Scales of Pay, 2010 and issue necessary ordersas it has become necessary to regroup the employees under AndhraPradesh State Employees Group Insurance Scheme with reference to Paydrawn by them.
➨3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal of the Director of Insurance and the implementation of the Revised Pay Scales-2010 to the State Government Employees, hereby order that the Employees shall be grouped into the following categories for the purposeof the Group Insurance Scheme with reference to the Revised Scales of Pay – 2010.
➨4. The above revision of Groups shall be effective from June – 2010.The subscriptions as per the revised groups shall be recoverable compulsorily each month commencing from the Salary of June – 2010 payable on 01.07.2010.
➨5. There is however no change in the insurance cover i.e. the amount of insurance cover will be Rs. 15,000/- for each unit of subscription.
➨6. To ensure proper implementation of the Scheme, all the Heads of Department are requested to follow the instructions given below scrupulously:
- i) The date of assumption of the charge of a higher post and the date of orders of reversion to a lower post shall be takenas criterion for determining the change of Group.
- ii) In case of appointment to Automatic Advancement Scale, the date of orders shall be taken as criteria for change of higher group.
- iii) The Drawing and Disbursing Officer shall be held responsible for recovery of correct subscription in respect of the group to which the employee belongs and in case of failure, the difference due shall be recovered from the Drawing and Disbursing Officer concerned.
- iv) The Director of Insurance, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad through his subordinate Officers shall conduct a regular audit of all claims under Group Insurance Scheme and send a report to the Head of Department concerned for any lapse
- v) The Head of Department concerned shall take action against the erring officials who are
responsible for the excess / less recoveries wherever they are detected.
- vi) If an employee’s subscription is not recovered during his service period, the total subscription along with interest shall be recovered from the payments admissible to him.
- vii) All the Head of Departments should take prompt action for recording the necessary subscription entries in the Service Register’s of the employees under proper attestation every year i.e., April to March.
- viii) Group Insurance Scheme Payment Sanction orders including calculation slip should be sent to the Directorate of Insurance for verification as per orders issued in G.O.Ms.No. 910, Finance (Admn.II) Department, dated:28.10.2002.
- ix) The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Pay and Accounts Officer and Director of Works and Accounts shall take necessary action to arrange to send the details of Receipts and Payments Group – Wise in Annexure ‘B’ and ‘E’ to the Director of Insurance, Hyderabad every month without fail.
➨7. All the Head of Departments are requested to issue suitable instructions to their subordinate Officers, that the revision of groups under Andhra Pradesh State Employees Group Insurance Scheme shall be implemented properly
TABLE FOR GIS
|Existing Slabs as per|
Revised Slabs of Pay
under Revised Scales
of Pay, 2005
proposed Slabs in the
Pay under Revised
Scales of Pay, 2010
15/- per each
|1||Rs. 10285 – 30765||Rs. 18030 – 55660||A||8 Units Rs. 120/-|
|2||Rs. 6675 – 21550||Rs. 11860 – 42590||B||4 Units Rs. 60/-|
|3||Rs. 4825 – 15025||Rs. 8440 – 33200||C||2 Units Rs. 30/-|
|4||Rs. 3850 – 10285||Rs. 6700 – 23650||D||1 Units Rs. 15/-|
Important Feature Posts Details
GIS Complete Information Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, May 03, 2014 Rating: