How To Apply for IIIT
The candidates should apply online either through RGUKT Website or APOnline services.
Online application through RGUKT Website:
- The 'online' application and other details are available at the website admissions2014.rgukt.in. The candidates are advised to read the guidelines given on each item in the application form while filling it.
- The registration fee for online submission of the application is Rs. 150/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) can be paid through
- A crossed Demand Draft (DD ) from any Public Sector Bank/Nationalised Bank/SBI and Associate Banks, drawn in favour of RGUKT SBH A/C No. 62282402377 payable at Hyderabad. (or)
- Through the SBH Bank Challan (To be generated and printed as per guidelines kept in RGUKT website) through SBH branches only) (Journal number given by the bank to be furnished in Online Application Form) (or)
- Through 'State Bank Collect' option of SBH Internet banking website www.onlinesbh.co (e-Receipt reference number generated, to be furnished in Online Application Form) (or)
- Through NEFT/Online remittance to SBH, RR District Collectorate Branch, Lakdikapool, Hyderabad to A/c No. 62282412273 IFSC No. SBHY0021044 from any Bank having Online/Core Banking facility. UTR(Unique Transaction Reference) number generated to be obtained from the bank and furnished in Online Application Form.
- When a candidate clicks on Application for Andhra Pradesh (forth coming states of Telangana and residuary AP) students, a window will appear asking for details of school board, hall-ticket and date of birth. Fill the information correctly and click on 'submit'. Then, some details of the candidate, drawn from the database of the respective 'School Board', will appear on the screen. If the details are correct, click on 'YES' and proceed further to fill-in the application.
- In case, any of the details is incorrect, click 'NO'. Then, a pull-down window with different fields will appear. Click each one of them as 'correct' or 'incorrect', and then continue.
Note: The candidates should submit the documentary proof for the correct version while sending 'printout of the application' (after the online submission of application) to the RGUKT.
- You will get 'Guidelines to fill' for every item on the right side of the screen. Please take their help in filling the online application.
- Fill all the items in the application correctly (including the DD number/ SBH challan Journal No./ SBH 'State Bank Collect' e-receipt reference No. / UTR reference number) and click on 'submit'.
- Immediately after submitting the application online, take a printout, sign it and send it along with the original Demand Draft / SBH Challan / State bank collect e-receipt and copies of certificates (listed below) to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Vindya C-4, IIIT Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, by Speed Post / Registered Post immediately so as to reach the hard copy of application before 21.06.2014. Applications received after this date shall not be considered for admissions. RGUKT is not responsible for postal delays."Candidate must mention his/her name and Hall-ticket number on the left hand side of the envelope".
Online application through APOnline:
- The applicants can send their online applications by availing the services of any "APOnline Centre" by paying Rs. 150/-, (in cash) for Other Castes (OC) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Rs.100/- (in cash) for SC /ST Candidates plus a service charge of Rs.15/- at the APOnline Centre. The centre will issue a receipt for the same.
- The applicant shall submit a print copy of the filled-in application, duly signed, along with copies of receipt issued by APOnline centre and certificates, to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Vindhya C-4, IIIT Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, by Speed Post / Registered Post immediately so as to reach the application before 21.06.2014 (upto 5 pm), as stated at (7) in the previous section..
- Applications received after 5 PM on 21.06.2014 will not be considered for admission and RGUKT is not responsible for postal delays.
The Application shall not be considered if the printed form is not received with enclosures in stipulated period.
List of Certificates to be enclosed:
Copies of the following certificates / documents should be sent along with the filled-in application form submitted through online:
- A crossed demand draft for Rs 150/- for Other Castes (OC) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates in favour of RGUKT SBH A/c No.62282402377 (issued by any Public Sector Bank/Nationalised Bank/SBI and Associate Bank) (or) SBH Bank Challan (or) SBH Internet Banking (State Bank Collect) e-Receipt (or) the receipt issued by the APOnline services
- Hall Ticket of X standard
- Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of AU/OU/SVU areas), (for details, see Annexure - III)
- Residence certificate / service certificate of parents by those claiming Non-Local category (for details, see Annexure - IV)
- GPA of 10th class Public Examination, i.e., SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS.
- Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories, (for details, see Annexure - V)
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category, (for details, see Annexure - VI)
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category, (for details, see Annexure - VII)
- NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category, (for details, see Annexure - VIII)
- Sports certificate(s) at the level of inter-district and above by those claiming reservation under this category, (for details, see Annexure - VIII)
Important Feature Posts Details
How To Apply for IIIT Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, May 30, 2014 Rating: