Instructions/Guidelines for SSC(10th) Re-Verification of valued Answer Scripts
- The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
- The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/-
- The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
- Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of valued answer script.
- Should not send application for re verification of answer scripts directly to the % Director of Government Examinations/ Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
- Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
- Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
- The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after reverification.
- Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 ½ (book size) without stamps and another cover of 10 X 4 ½ with the address of the Head master concerned.
- The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidates only and no group challan will be accepted.
- Application for recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations only.
1) Re totalling
2) Whether marks for all answers are posted or not.
3) Re-verification as per the Principles of valuation for only those answers which are Un-valued. Un-valued answers will be valued and marks will be awarded.
If any reduction in the already awarded marks is noticed it will be communicated to the candidate with an instruction to surrender/ return the original certificate to facilitate issue of the revised certificate with the reduced marks. The marks will be revised in the permanent record of the office. If the candidate concerned fails to comply with the instruction in returning the memo, he has to face the consequences if his certificate referred for verification at a later date. The Department is not responsible for the action of the candidate.
Important Feature Posts Details
Instructions/Guidelines for SSC(10th) Re-Verification of valued Answer Scripts Reviewed by Tteachers on 22:49 Rating: