New D.A GO 102 download

Government of Andhr a Pradesh Dearness A llowance (DA) sanctioned from 63.344% of the basic pay to 71.904% of basic pay from 1 st January, 2014.

The Dearness Allowance sanctioned also be payable to
  1. The employees of Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad , Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultura Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged Establish ment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Sc ales, 2010 and to the full time contingent employees whose remuneration has been re vised from Rs.3850/- to Rs.6700/- per month vide G.O.Ms.No.171, Finance (P.C.III) Department, dated13.05.2010.
  2.  Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Instit utions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010.
  3.  Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universitie s including Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Jawaharlal Nehru Tec hnological University who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Re vised Pay Scales, 2010.
  4. The Teaching and Non-Teaching staff of Governme nt and Aided Affiliated Degree Colleges who are drawing pay in the Revised U.G.C Pay Scales, 2006.
  5.  The Teaching staff of the Universities includi ng the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University and the Jawaharlal Nehru Te chnological University and the Teaching staff of Govt. Polytechnics who ar e drawing pay in the Revised UGC/AICTE Pay Scales,2006. 
  • The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras  1-9 above shall be paid in cash  with the salary of  May, 2014 . The arrears on account of payment of Dearness All  owance for  the period from  1 st  January, 2014 to 30 th  April, 2014  shall be credited to the  General  Provident Fund Account  of the respective employees.
  • In respect of the employees who were appointed to G  overnment service on or after  01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pen  sion Scheme (CPS), the arrears from  1st January, 2014 to 30 th April, 2014 , 10% of the DA arrears shall be credited to the P RAN accounts of the individuals along with the governm ent share as per G.O. at reference 23 rd  read above and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.

Important Feature Posts Details

New D.A GO 102 download New D.A GO 102 download Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, May 15, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments: