As per G.O.Ms.No. 28 permission to rationalize the vacant posts of SGTs in Primary and Upper Primary schools
GUIDE LINES for rationalize the vacant posts of SGTs in Primary and Upper Primary schools
- There shall be no change in the cadre strength of teachers in the district.
- The persons / teachers working shall not be shifted.
- In order to achieve the provisions under RTE Act 2009, the surplusvacant SGT posts shall be shifted to needy schools i.e. having morestrength and sanctioned posts are required.
- LFL HM Post is to be treated as one of the teachers in PrimarySchool upto 150 enrolment. If the enrolment is 151 and above, LFLHM post shall not be treated as teacher.
- Shifting of posts shall be within the same management and medium.
- Surplus posts shall be shifted to the schools located in the categoryIV area first and then III, II and I area. Even in the category IV area the order of allotment shall be made based on the strength only.
- Posting orders to selected SGTs in Primary Schools / Primary Sections of Upper Primary Schools shall be as follows:
a) 10 – 20 Enrolment : 1 SGT
b) 21 – 60 Enrolment : 2 SGTs
c) 61 – 90 Enrolment : 3 SGTs
d) 91 – 120 Enrolment : 4 SGTs
e) Like that for every 30 Students one SGT shall be added
f) No teacher shall be posted in a school, having less than 10
As per G.O.Ms.No.55 Rationalisation Norms
Norms for Rationalisation of Schools, Posts and Staff under various managements viz., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad,Municipal Schools
- Right to Education Act 2009 at Section 25(1) reads:-
“Within six months from the date of commencement of this Act, the appropriate Government and the local authority shall ensure that the Pupil-Teacher Ratio, as specified in the Schedule, is maintained in each school.”
- Accordingly, this exercise of Rationalization of staff in schools is taken up strictly in accordance with norms and standards given in the schedule of the Act to implement this provision of the Act. In this regard, the Government have constituted a committee to submit a report on the modalities for rationalization of teachers working in Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools (Govt./ZP/MP) in the State based on the data available as on 01.12.2010
- Accordingly, the Committee has reported in its minutes in the reference Minutes of the Committee dated 05.02.2011 there is a need to rationalize the staff in schools and posts in Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools as there are some schools with over strength of students vis-à-vis the sanctioned teaching posts and on the other hand some schools with uneconomic strength of students with more teachers.
- To rectify this imbalance, the Government after careful consideration hereby issue the norms of staff pattern for rationalization of staff under various managements in supercession of the orders issued in the reference 1st read above, as given in the annexure I, II & III appended showing staffing pattern for Primary School, Upper Primary School and a High School respectively.
- The Committee is competent to rationalize the teaching staff in schools following the staffing pattern as detailed in the Annexures under various managements i.e., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad, Municipal & Tribal Welfare / ITDA Schools in the District.
- This exercise of rationalization of teaching staff in schools shall commence immediately after completion of SSC spot valuation of April, 2011 and teachers on redeployment / reposting in consequence of this exercise shall be in position in new places by the time of reopening of the schools in June, 2011 for the academic year2011-12.
- Rationalization shall be done every year before commencement of Academic year.
- It is further clarified that of account of this rationalization there shall be no creation of any new post or reduction in sanctioned posts in a District, with District taken as a unit for each management.
- The Commissioner and Director of School Education is requested to issue further guidelines on implementation of this exercise.
CONSTITUTION OF COMMITTEE AT DISTRICT LEVEL: The Committee consists of the following:- 1. District Collector – Chairman 2. Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad – Member 3. P.O.I.T.D.A --Member 4 Municipal Commissioner – Member 5. District Educational Officer. – Member-Secretary
Important Feature Posts Details
As per G.O.Ms.No. 28 permission to rationalize the vacant posts of SGTs in Primary and Upper Primary schools Reviewed by Tteachers on Monday, June 23, 2014 Rating: