Free Intermediate Edn in Corporate Colleges for BC/SC/ST/Min 10th Class Students-Scheme Details
Free Intermediate Edn in Corporate Colleges for BC/SC/ST/Min 10th Class Students-Scheme Details-Scheme Details in AP and TG States- Admissions into Corproate Intermediate Colleges in AP and Telanagana- Complete Scheme Details. G.O.Ms.No. 235 Dated: 28-03-2011. Govt is offering applications for Free 2 Years Intermediate Education with Eamcet Coaching in Various Corporate Colleges like Narayana, Sri Chaitanya etc., in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States for BC/SC/ST/Minority SSC Merit Students who have secured more than 7.0 GPA for 2014-15. The Students have to apply through epass.cgg.gov.in Website for obtaining or reserving their seat in the Corproate College. They will be given Free Intermediate Education for 2 Years.
Free Intermediate Edn in Corporate Colleges for Meritorious BC/SC/ST/Min StudentsGovt has issued Guidelines for Corporate Intermediate Education for Meritorious BC/SC/ST/Minority 10th Class Students through G.O.Ms.No. 235 Dated: 28-03-2011.
- orders were issued according permission to implement the scheme of providing access to quality education to meritorious poor students belonging to the SC/ST/BC/MW communities who have secured more than 400 marks in the SSC examination in reputed colleges in the private sector at the Intermediate level, to enable them to compete in competitive examinations such as IITJEE/ AIEEE/EAMCET, to secure seats in premier medical and engineering institutions. Under the scheme reputed private colleges have been identified and students selected from all the 22 Rural Districts through a District Selection Committee. Selected students are then sent to the reputed colleges as opted by students. The total fee payable is Rs.
38,000 per student, of which Rs. 35,000 is towards tuition fee and Rs. 3000 is towards pocket expenses of the student.
- The scheme was started by the Rural Development department in the Academic year 2008-09. Of the 8000 students admitted, 7477 students who remained on roll at the end of the second academic year were funded from out of SERP funds. The Rural Development Department has requested the relevant welfare departments to fund the scheme from the year 2009-10 onwards. The Rural Development Department continues to conduct the selection process and send students to the reputed colleges. As the academic year 2010-11 was fast approaching, the Rural Development department has selected 5500 students for the financial year 2010-11 based on the recommendations of the Group of Ministers, Vide reference 3rd Cited and commenced the admission process in private reputed colleges to enable students to join the institutions in time.
- From the Academic year 2010-11 admissions shall be provided each year for 5500 meritorious rural students who have secured 400 marks (Now it is changed as 7.0 GPA) and above at the SSC examination, from the SC/ST/BC & MW communities, in reputed junior colleges in the private sector, with a view to enable them to compete in competitive examinations such as IIT, AIEEE, EAMCET, etc., to secure admissions in premier engineering and medical colleges.
- Students eligible under this scheme shall have secured a minimum of 400 Marks in SSC examination and will be selected strictly in order of merit by a District Selection Committee at the District level. (Now the 400 Marks changed as 7.0 GPA).
- The maximum admissible fee under the scheme is Rs 35,000 per annum per student towards, fee, Books, Material, Mess and other maintenance charges. The fees under this scheme shall be fixed by the District Collector keeping in view the facilities and prevailing market prices for students studying at the college. This fee will be paid to the College Account.
- In addition to the tuition fee students shall be eligible for an amount of Rs.3000/- towards pocket allowance and maintenance charges. (This amount will be paid to the Students Bank Account)
- The Department wise allocation of 5500 seats is as follows:
- Out of the seats allocated to Minority Welfare, 80% will be allocated to Muslim & 20% to Christian, Buddhism & Sikh. 60% of the total allocation shall be reserved for girls and 40% for Boys. (ix) At least 3% against each quota may be reserved for the Handicapped.
- The mode of selection of meritorious students from various institutions shall be as follows:
- The target of 5500 seats, as per the department wise ratio shall be distributed among all the 22 Rural districts in the state based on the rural population (2001 census).(May change from 2014-15, as the State is bifurcated as Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)
|S.No||Department||% Allocated to each |
|1.||Welfare of hostels, Ashram schools and KGBVs||50%|
|2.||Students of Govt/Municipal/ZillaParishad/Aided High Schools and |
whose parental annual income is below Rs. One lakh
|3.||Students of Govt. / Welfare Residential Schools and Jawahar |
|4.||Students from Best Available Schools of SW & TW Depts.(with |
respect to SC & ST students)
Note: Where best available school scheme is not available the candidates from any of the above categories may be admitted against the 5% quota.
- SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is Less than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC,EBC,Disabled Students whose parental income is Less than Rupees One lakh.
- Who have Studied SSC (10th class) in above mentioned Schools.
- Must have obtained above 7.0 GPA in SSC Results 2014
Needed to Apply for Corporate Admissions
- 1) Income Certificate from Mee Seva
- 2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from Mee Seva(Not Required for EBC Students)
- 3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
- 4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- 5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
- 6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
- 7) UID (or) EID is Mandatory
- 8) Ration Card is Mandatory
Certificates to be enclosed to the Application Form at the time of admission
- 1. SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- 2. Bonafide certificate issued by the Head Master of the school from which the candidate appeared for Class X exam.
- 3. Community certificate. (SC/ST/BC/Minorities)
- 4. Income Certificate.
- 5. Nativity Certificate
- 6. PHC Certificate (if applicable)
- Photograph needed-3 (plz kept passphoto photographs minimum 5)
Useful Application Forms at the time of admission
Important Feature Posts Details
Free Intermediate Edn in Corporate Colleges for BC/SC/ST/Min 10th Class Students-Scheme Details Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, June 20, 2014 Rating: