Guidelines for the preparation of GPF Schedules/Presentation of bills by DDOs
- The account numbers should be arranged in serial order
- The guide letters (i.e. GA, PH, Medl etc.) should invariably be suffixed to the Account Numbers
- Reasons for discontinuance of subscriptions should be given (i.e. official “Proceeded on leave”, “Transferred to”_______Office-District, “Quit service, died or discontinued”.)
- Against new names in the schedules indicate whether he is a new subscriber/transferred from _______Office-District et.
- The total of the schedule should be struck and written both in figures and words. Pagewise totals should also be furnished.
- Month of recovery should be clearly indicated.
- Schedules should be prepared neatly, legibly and separately for class IV employees in the form prescribed.
- Correct Classification should be recorded on schedules, challans and debit vouchers.
- Subscriptions, refunds towards TAs should be separately indicated. Refunds should be supported by installments and the amount of loan outstanding.
- Original authorizations should be enclosed to Debit Vouchers of Final Payment Cases.
- The challans should contain the details for the amounts remitted thereon or overleaf instead of enclosing a separate sheet.
- 11 digit code should be recorded in schedules. Telephone number/ Mobile number of the DDO will help contacts to resolve discrepancies.
- TA / PFW sanction orders should invariably attached to the debit vouchers.
- There should not be any overwriting on the debit vouchers.
- Payments on Booster scheme should be made along with GPF Payments.
- Classification of Booster Scheme payments should be recorded correctly – Major Head …. Social Welfare.
- Employee ID should be furnished in schedules and debit vouchers.
- Pay as on 31st March of the preceding year should be furnished.
Important Feature Posts Details
Guidelines for the preparation of GPF Schedules/Presentation of bills by DDOs Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, June 06, 2014 Rating: