Professional Advancement Test(PAT)/AASE/SOT 2014 Notification for TG Teachers
The Director of Government of Examinations, Hyderabad, Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh have issued Professional Advancement Test(PAT) Notification 2014 on 9th July 2014. This board officials invites applications from the in-service teachers, Grade-II Pandits, Grade-I Pandits, P.E.T's and for Special teachers for appearing following tests.
- Professional Advancement Test(PAT) for the eligible in-service teachers in the cadre of SGBT, Junior inspector of schools.
- Automatic Advancement Scheme Examination(AASE) for Grade-II Pandits, P.E.T's and for Special teachers in Craft, Tailoring, Sewing, Drawing, Music, Agriculture & Radio Technology and 3. Simple Orientation Test(SOT) for Grade-I Pandits will be conducted in the month of September, 2014. The date of conduct of Examination will be announced later.
- This Examination is meant for the teachers who have completed the required period of service as per G.O.Ms.No.329; Dated 10-08-1983 and other relevant Government Orders.
The teachers who intend to appear for the above tests should pay the Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Challan to the following HEAD OF ACCOUNT
0202- Education, Sports Arts and Culture
01- General Education
102- Secondary Education
06- Director of Government Examination
800- User Charges
D.D.O CODE: 25000303001( For Telangana State)*
Examination fee should be paid through Challan only. Demand drafts are not accepted. DDO Code should be furnished specifically in the challan form if required.
How to Apply:
The application form and other information can be obtained from the concerned District Educational Officer or from the under signed. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website www.bseap.org and filled-in application forms should be submitted in DEO's office of the District concerned only. For any further details in this regard the concerned District Educational Officer or Office of the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana State, Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad may be contacted. Time-Table of the Examination will be issued separately.
- Due Dates for payment of fee by the teachers
Without Penal fee: On or before 23-07-2014
With a Penal fee of Rs.50/-: On or before 28-07-2014
- Last date for submission of applications along with challans to the DEO concerned
Without Penal fee: 25-07-2014
Without Penal fee: 31-07-2014
- Last date for submission of figure statement, NRs with soft copy (CD) and challans by the DEO to the DGE, Telangana, HYDERABAD: 04-08-2014
Instructions to the Candidates:
- Form containing incomplete and incorrect particulars is liable to be rejected.
- Application must contain the category particulars of the candidate whether he/she belongs to SGBT(med)/ GR-I(lang)/ GR-II(lang)/ PET(med)/ Special Teacher(med& trade).
- Hall Ticket will be dispatched to the Concerned District Educational Officer/Candidate.
- Three (3) self addressed& stamped envelopes should be enclosed for dispatch of Hall Ticket and Certificate to the candidate.
- The Examination fee is Rs.200-00 (Rs.Two Hundred only) should be remitted through Challan to the above mentioned Head of Account .
- The Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The candidate must mention his/her date of first appointment
- While submitting the application for admission to the examination, they should submit an under taking that he/she will abide by all rules now in force and those to be brought into effect hereafter.
- Examination fee should be paid through Challan only. Demand drafts are not accepted. DDO Code should be furnished specifically in the Challan form if required.
Important Feature Posts Details
Professional Advancement Test(PAT)/AASE/SOT 2014 Notification for TG Teachers Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, July 10, 2014 Rating: