Service Associations of Telangana State – Sanction of “Other Duty” facility
Service Welfare – Certain requests of Service Associations of Telangana State – Sanction of “Other Duty” facility beyond 02.06.2014 – Sanction – Accorded – Orders –Issued.
As per G.O.Rt.No. 110 Dated: 01-07-2014.
- Other Duty facility was sanctioned to certain Associations from Jan-2014 to June-2014 (till date 02.06.2014). In their representations 5th to 8th read above, the Associations have requested for extension of Other Duty facility.
- Government, after careful examination of the matter and pending recognition of the Associations in the Telangana State, have decided to extend the Other Duty facility to the exisiting Members of the respective associations belonging to Telangana Region temporarily.
- Accordingly, Government hereby accord sanction for “Other Duty facility” temporarily from 03-06-2014 to 31-08-2014 to the following Members of the Associations, subject to their term of office and pending reconstitution of Joint Staff Council and also recognition of respective Association in the State of Telangana:-
- The Departments of Secretariat / Heads of Departments concerned shall take necessary action accordingly.
- Copy of this order is available on Internet and can be accessed at address
Name of the Member Association
Name of the person to be provided with O.D. facility
Revised O.D. facility now sanctioned for the period
|1||T.N.G.Os Central Union||1. Sri G.Devi Prasad, President; 2. Sri K.Ravindar Reddy, General Secretary||03.06.2014 to 31.08.2014|
|2||Progressive Recognized Teachers Union, T.S||1. Sri P.Venkat Reddy, President; 2. Sri P.Sarotham Reddy General Secretary||03.06.2014 to 31.08.2014|
|3||Twin Cities A.P. Vehicles Drivers Association||Sri Md.Jaleeluddin, General Secretary||03.06.2014 to 31.08.2014|
|4||Telangana Class IV Employees Central Association||Sri G.Gyaneshwar, President||03.06.2014 to 31.08.2014|
|5||United Teachers Federation||Sri A. Narsi Reddy, President||03.06.2014 to 31.08.2014|
|6||State Teachers Union,||B.Bhujanga Rao, General Secretary||03.06.2014 to 31.08.2014|
Important Feature Posts Details
Service Associations of Telangana State – Sanction of “Other Duty” facility Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, July 04, 2014 Rating: