Health Cards in Telangana | ehf.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana State Government's Telangana Employee Health Scheme has been started. Telangana Employees Health Cards issued from 22.10.2014. Telangana State Govt Employees and Pensioners have to register themselves at ehf.telangana.gov.in website to get Health Card, which can be used for cashless treatment in network hospitals in the state. Previously it was said that Non Gazetted and Gazetted Employees have to pay a premium of Rs90 and Rs120 respectively to avail this scheme in the united Andra Pradesh. But govt of telangana is not collecting any premium amount from Telangana Employees and Pensioners and providing Telangana Employees Health Scheme totally free of cost. Besides this Telangana Employees Health Scheme will have no medical expenses limit. Earlier it was set to Rs2,00,000 limit in the united Andra Pradesh. Health Detailed instructions and step by step procedure on how to register for Telangana Govt Health Cards, can be found at the official website http://www.ehf.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana state government employees and pensioners have already been applied for health cards in December 2013 in the unified Andhra Pradesh. Many of them have already downloaded their health card from the official website http://ehf.gov.in. But on the 2nd of June, Telangana state is bifurcated from A.P and a separate website was launched for Telangana Health Cards. Employees/Pensioners who have already enrolled for Telangana Heath Card, need not to apply once again. Telangana Employees can download their health card from the telangana employees health scheme website http://www.ehf.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana Govt providing inpatient treatment for about 1885 listed therapies under all specialities in the empanelled/network hospitals. Telangana employees, pensioners and their dependent family members are eligible get free treatment in network hospitals. There is NO limit for Medical expenses. Earlier the medical expenses limit is 2 Lakhs.
- Telangana Health Card Application form is available at the Mee Seva Centres. Health Card Employee Enrolment Form, and Pensioners Enrolment Form can also be downloaded from the official website.
- Telangana Employees Health Scheme is designed for free treatment to all the Telangana State Government Employees, Pensioners, and their dependent family members through network hospitals of Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. Earlier Medical Reimbursement system has been implemented. Telangana health cards will be issued to all employees and pensioners from the 1st of November 2014. 59 telangana healh cards have already been distributed on the 1st day on the 22nd of October 2014
- Telangana Employees who have already applied for Healthcard, can check the status and download the same. Click HERE for the downloading and status checking prosedure
- Username: Treasury ID of the employee
- Password: Password which has been received on the mobile phone during the online apply process.
- If anybody lost his/her password, then they can reset their password at the official website. They have to click “forgot password” link for that and they have to follow the procedure therafter. After log in, they have to check whether health card has been generated or not. If it has already been generated, then Telangana Employees can download their health card on to their systems. They have to take print out of the downloaded file and have to laminate it to use further.
Click for Telangana Employees Health Card Download.
Important Feature Posts Details
Health Cards in Telangana | ehf.telangana.gov.in Reviewed by Tteachers on 18:07 Rating: