RRB Recruitment 2014
Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 6100 Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 20-09-2014 to 19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 35 years for Sr.No:A,B,E Posts, 18 – 33 years for Sr.No:C,D Posts as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
RRB Vacancy Details:Total No.of Posts: 6100
|A. Senior Section Engineer: 1797 Posts|
1. P-Way: 282 Posts
2. Bridge: 54 Posts
3. Works: 207 Posts
4. Civil: 82 Posts
5. Estimator: 04 Posts
6. Research Engineering: 02 Posts
7.Workshop: 01 Post
8. Mechanical Workshop: 121 Post
9. Mechanical: 65 Posts
10. Carriage & Wagon: 250 Posts
11. Diesel Mechanical: 41 Posts
12. Diesel Electrical: 23 Posts
13. Diesel (A): 02 Posts
14. Loco: 05 Posts
15. J&T (Jig & Tools)/ (Drawing/ Design &Drawing) Mechanical: 11 Posts
16. Drawing: 01 Post
17. Design (Mechanical): 02 Posts
18. Engineering Workshop: 02 Posts
19. S&T Workshop: 02 Posts
20. Mechanical/ Dy.Car/ BG & MG: 01 Post
21. Electrical/ Electrical (GS): 259 Posts
22. Electrical Operations: 02 Posts
23. Electrical Maintenance: 01 Post
24. Electrical (TRD): 47 Posts
25. Electrical (TRS): 12 Posts
26. Electrical/ RS: 07 Posts
27. (Drawing/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 25 Posts
28. Signal: 121 Posts
29. Telecommunication: 65 Posts
30. Drawing/ S&T: 04 Posts
31. (Research) Instrumentation: 02 Posts
32. Track Machine: 79 Posts
33. Printing Press: 12 Posts
34. Engineer/ Melt: 03 Posts
B. Chief Depot Material Superindent: 52 Posts
|C. Junior Engineer: 3967 Posts|
1. P-Way: 517 Posts
2. Works: 185 Posts
3. Bridge: 76 Posts
4. Drawing/ Drawing & Design (Civil): 167 Posts
5. Estimator/ Senior Estimator: 17 Posts
6. (Design) Civil: 20 Posts
7. (Research) Engineering: 06 Posts
8. Mechanical Workshop: 446 Posts
9. (W/ Shop) Engine Development: 01 Post
10. Mechanical: 242 Posts
11. Carriage & Wagon (Open Line): 537 Posts
12. Mechanical: 02 Posts
13. Mechanical (MWT): 02 Posts
14. (Research) Mechanical: 03 Posts
15. Diesel Mechanical: 165 Posts
16. Diesel Electrical: 82 Posts
17. Loco: 27 Posts
18. (Drawing/ Design/ Designing& Drawing) Mechanical/ Mechanical Design: 73 Posts
19. J&T (Jig & Tools): 08 Posts
20. (Design) Carriage & Wagon: 08 Posts
21. Electrical/ Electrical General: 479 Posts
22. Electrical/ TRD: 88 Posts
23. Electrical: 10 Posts
24. Electrical/ TRS: 71 Posts
25. RS: 21 Posts
26. (Design) Electrical: 12 Posts
27. (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing) Electrical: 67 Posts
28. Signal: 189 Posts
29. Telecommunication: 164 Posts
30. Drawing/ Drawing & Design/ Signal/ S&T: 35 Posts
31. Estimator (S&T): 01 Post
32. Drawing: 02 Posts
33. S&T Workshop: 03 Posts
34. (Research) Instrumentation: 09 Posts
35. IT: 93 Posts
36. Track Machine: 109 Posts
37. Engineering Workshop: 09 Posts
38. Junior Engineer Plant: 01 Post
39. Printing Press: 18 Posts
40. Junior Engineer/ Melt: 02 Posts
D. Depot Material Superindent: 105 Posts
E. Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 179 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a Combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:A(1-6) Posts, Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute for Sr.No:A(7,33,34),B Posts, Four years Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for Sr.No:A(8-32) Posts, Three years Diploma in relevant field for Sr.No:C(1-35,37) Posts, PGDCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC “A”level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University/ Institution for Sr.No:C(36) Post, Diploma in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution for Sr.No:C(38,40),D Post, Matriculation or its equivalent, State Diploma or All India Certificate in Printing Technology obtained after 3 years course for Sr.No:C(39) Post, Degree in relevant field from Recognised University for Sr.No:E Post.Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ document verification.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC Male candidates through online using Net Banking or debit/ credit card (service charges apply for all other banks, other than SBI, which will be borne by the candidates) or through Challan form in SBI Branch, or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip in SBI Branch (service charges apply). SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/ Minorities and EBC candidates are exempted from fee.How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/ from 20-09-2014 to 19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Log on through the website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/.
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill the basic details carefully & select the post applied for.
- Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
- Registration Number & Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill other relevant personal details.
- Now pay the fee through Net Banking/ debit/ credit card/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip.
- In any branches of SBI (service Charges) apply.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
- Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression, Signature and also copy the declaration
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in prescribed format.
- Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for modification for all category candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online:19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Written examination is tentatively to be held for Jr Engineer Group: 14-12-2014
- Written examination is tentatively to be held for Sr Engineer Group: 21-12-2014.
For Steno/ Jr Steno, Jr Translator & Other Posts Details Click Here
Important Feature Posts Details
RRB Recruitment 2014 Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, September 20, 2014 Rating: