Supply of question papersof Summative I,II & III Exams
Rc.No.47/SSA/T6/2014 TSSA Conduct of Summataive Assesments I,II & III Payment of expenditure towards Printing and Supply of Question Papers
- All the DEOs and SSA ProjectOfficers in the Dists are infromed that the SPO,SSA Telangana State,Hyd has decided to reimberse the expenditure incurred for Printing and Supply of question papersof Summative I,II & III Exams for the classes I to VIII for the year 2014-15.
- In this regard the following instructions and guidlines are issued in conducting the Summative I,II & III Exams for 2014-15.
- To conduct the Summative I,II & III exams in the state for classes I to VIII as per CCE and claim the expenditure incurred fro Printing of Question papers from the Funds of SSA.
- To pay the bills from the respective DPOs to concern DEO after verification of bills for the expenditure incurred for Printing and Supplying of Question Papers.
- Release the amount of Printing and Supplying for Summative I,II & III not more than Rs.3 per child for each Summative test for no.of students enrolled into DCEB concern District
Important Feature Posts Details
Supply of question papersof Summative I,II & III Exams Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, September 26, 2014 Rating: