Final Allocation Guidelines of AP and Telangana Employees
- State Cadre AP Telangana employees Final Allocation guidelines/Employees Distribution Final Guidelines have been released this evening. About 46,443 employees and 20630 vacancies have to be distributed between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Kamalnathan committee has met today the 30th October 2014 to finalize this issue and released certain Employees distribution guidelines. These guidelines can be found at the official website of central government.
- Employees distribution will be done as per their Options. Allocation can also be applicable to employees who are under leave, who have been suspended, who are on deputation and who have been retired. Seniority and Local cadre will be taken into the consideration. Allocation will be done as per the seniority available upto 1st June 2014
- All sanctioned civil services and civil posts that existed immediately prior to the appointment day i.e as on 1st June 2014 shall be allotted to the successor states. Sanctioned posts do not include posts approved to be filled -in on contract or by out sourcing. Allocation posts include vacant posts. Allocation of Posts and personnel between the two states in respect of state services (Other that all India services) will be taken in terms of sections 77 to 82 of the Act, which may be read as an integral part of these guidelines.
- Guidelines for Distribution of Employees between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have been released and published online in the official website. Telangana NGO (TNGO) associations has been opposing to grant options to state government employees, who are working in Hyderabad and 10 Telangana districts. They are demanding that the employees distribution must be done on the basis of nativity. Seemandhra employee unions has been demanding sharing of staff should be done on the basis of population ratio.
- Click Here to visit the official website
Important Feature Posts Details
Final Allocation Guidelines of AP and Telangana Employees Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, October 30, 2014 Rating: