How to Increase the speed of Firefox?
How to Speed Up Firefox? If you have a broadband Internet connection and use Firefox you can decrease the time each web page you visit loads by enabling pipelining. Pipelining will make Firefox load more than one request at a time for each page it loads. In other words if the page you are visiting has dozens of images it will load more than one image at a time, making the web page appear faster. Follow the below steps to enable pipelining in Firefox.
- In the address bar type about:config and press enter.
- In pipelining in the search box, as shown below.
- Double-click network.http.pipelining to set the Value to true.
- Double-click network.http.proxy.pipelining to set the Value to true.
- Make sure network.http.pipelining.maxrequests is set to a value of more than 30.
- Right-click in an empty portion of the about:config window and click New and then Integer. Enter nglayout.initialpaint.delay as the name of the integer and for the value make it 0.
Important Feature Posts Details
How to Increase the speed of Firefox? Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, October 09, 2014 Rating: