How To Increase Your Internet Speed In An Easy Trick?
These are full steps to get fast internet, [I am using it at windows 7]I have a trick Increase your internet speed by 20% in windows Vista.
If you use Windows XP Professional then it is possible to squeeze an extra 20% out of your internet connection. By default Windows XP Pro holds back 20% of your Internet speed for various services like windows update and spyware checks.
If you want to tap into this locked speed then make the following changes:
- Go to Start-> Run-> and type gpedit.msc
- Expand the Administrative Templates branch
- Expand the Network tab
- Highlight QoS Packet Scheduler
- Click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth and check the enabled box
- Then Change the Bandwidth limit % to 0 %
- Start>>Run>>(type gpedit.msc)>>Computer configuration >>AdministrativeTemplates>>Network>>
- QoS Packet Scheduler
- On your right hand side of your windows select
- Limit reservable bandwidth(press enter)
- from the following option select Enable
- and make bandwidth limit from 20% to 0% and then OK
Important Feature Posts Details
How To Increase Your Internet Speed In An Easy Trick? Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, October 10, 2014 Rating: