Procedure to enter ‘Regular without Vocational’ Candidates
- Type www.bsetelangana.org on browser hit enter button.
- Click “Online Application Form” link from “Quick Links”.
- Click “Online Application Form” link from “Quick Links”. You will get the following screen shot.
- Enter School ssc 5digit Code name in the ‘User Name’ and enter Password=5digit school ssc code ’ column.
- Change Password if necessary.
- Next you will get the following screen shot.
- After Login Click ‘Student Registration’ button and Select ‘Regular without Vocational’ option as shown below.
- The below Web Application Form will be displayed
- Fill the above details and press ‘Submit’ button, you will get ‘Success’ message. Similarly furnish the information of all the Regular candidates.
- Once uploading of the Students data of all the streams of the School, verify each candidates data with reference to School records and carry out the mistakes if any. Then take the print out of the all the candidates and obtain signature of the student on the printouts, in confirmation with the student information furnished in the printout. If any candidate proposes the corrections in the printouts, again verify the corrections with reference to the School records and carry out the mistakes. Again the Head Master shall verify the students data and ensure that data is 100% accurate.
- After thoroughly ensuring that the Student information is 100% accurate, then click ‘Confirm’ button. Once ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, ‘Edit’ option will be blocked.
- Take two printouts of the information of the Students of all the Streams, obtain the signature of the concerned students, duly affixing the signature of the Head Master also. One set can be preserved for office purpose and other set shall be sent to DGE office along with the following information.a) OMR cum ICR Sheets.
b) Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
c) Original fee Challan.
d) Figure statement.
e) Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
f) Age condonation orders if any.
g) PH Certificates if any.
h) Second languages exemption certificates in respect of out of state candidates if any.
i) Fee exempted students list.
j) Memos of the failed candidates prior to 2014.
Important Feature Posts Details
Procedure to enter ‘Regular without Vocational’ Candidates Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, October 18, 2014 Rating: