Step By Step Process To Reset CPS/PRAN Password
CRA.NSDL is allowing us to reset our password by ourself online and no need to approach Nodal office by fiiling any form. Here is the Process
- First go to the NSDL web page https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/
- There we find two boxes as Subscribers and Nodal Office
- In Subscibers box we have to enter our PRAN Number where we see User Id and Click on Forgot Password
- It will take us to another window, there we see "Reset Password using secret question" and "Instant Reset I-PIN"
- There we select "Instant Reset I-PIN" and again it will take us to the page where we can change password
marked fields are mandatory. Please enter the details exactly as printed on PRAN Card. Click on "Generate OTP" if you wish to authorize your request using "One Time Password (OTP)". The OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with CRA. In case you have not registered your mobile number at CRA, please click on "Go to Nodal Office" and get the request authorized by Nodal Office / Point of Presence.
- There we have to give all the Mondatory aspects and also a password u wish
- Password should be like srinu@143 less than 14digit (name simbol number) and have to conform in the next column
- After filling the mondatory fields ( * Marked Fields are Mondatory) click on Generate OTP
- An One Time Password ( OTP) comes to our Registered Phone Number
- Enter the OTP at asked place then there will appear a message Successfully completed
- Again u go to CPS Fund Value Page
- There u enter your PRAN Number and your password you have give there.
- You will enter to your PRAN Account and you will be asked to reset password again
- Reset your password as explained before
- Congratulations you have Successfully reset your CPS/PRAN Password
Important Feature Posts Details
Step By Step Process To Reset CPS/PRAN Password Reviewed by Tteachers on 11:18 Rating: