Swachcha Bharath - Swachcha Vidyalaya Campaign
AS Per Proc.Rc.No.1816/CMO/T8/2014. Dt:01.10.2014
Sub: - TSSA, Hyderabad - "Swachcha Bharath - Swachcha Vidyalaya Campaign" in Telangana State - Plan of Action from 08.10.2014 to 27.10.2014 is devised - Day-wise Schedule communicated Instructions for conducting SB-SV Campaign - Issued - Reg.Ref: 1) D.0.No.27-1/2014-EE.16, Dt: 19.09.2014 of the Addl. Secretary (SE), MHRD, DSE& literacy, GOI, New Delhi.
2) Orders of the Principal Secretary (SE), Govt. of Telangana State.
- The MHRD, GOI, New Delhi has directed to celebrate "Swachcha Bharath - Swachcha Vidyalaya campaign" in Government Schools across the State for creating awareness to the public and pupils on the importance of "Cleanliness and Sanitation" and celebrating October 2- Ghandiji Jayanthi as the Special Day for the purpose.
- In the light of the directions of the GOI, it is decided to celebrate "Swachcha Bharath - Swachcha Vidyalaya campaign" in Telangana State from 08.10.2014 to 27.10.2014. Accordingly, a day-wise schedule of different activities have been devised and communicated herewith (copy enclosed).
- Hence, all the POs/DEOs in the State are requested to follow the instructions and schedule carefully and see to implement the same for making the campaign a big success.
Cleaning of classrooms/staffroomIHM room,
Cleaning of Library/laboratories /sports room,
Cleaning of Verandahs/premises/Statues and
maintenance of school garden
cleaning of Toilets/ Drinking water areas/play
Reactivation of children's cabinets
constituted under ECO-CLUBS to supervise
and monitor vanous activities related to hygiene and health
6 15.10.2014 Wednesday Monitoring and supervision of Water related issues
7 16.10.2014 Thursday Monitoring and supervision of Bio-diversity issues
8 17.10.2014 Friday monitoring and supervision of Waste- management issues
9 18.10.2014 Saturday Monitoring and supervision of Energy-related issues
10 20.10.2014 Monday Monitoring and supervision of Land related works
11 21.10.2014 Tuesday Organizing Essay writing! slogan writing competitions on cleanliness and hygiene
12 22.10.2014 Wednesday Organizing Debate/ Elocution competitions
13 24.10.2014 Friday Organizing Quiz! Poetry competitions
14 25.10.2014 Saturday Organizing Rallies/ PTAI SMC meetings
15 27.10.2014 Monday Organizing Door-to-door campaign! survey by children on cleanliness and hygiene in their locations
- The activities mentioned in the schedule should be done by all schools scrupulously on priority basis. Further, it is to be kept in mind that all the activities should revolve around the theme of CLEANLINESS and HYGIENE.
- The HMlTeachers of the respective schools should conduct the activities, without hampering the daily academic programmes in the schools. They can organize these activities in the last hours of the school every day, by making certain adjustments in the Time- Table.
- The HMs should organize the Eco-clubs formed earlier, immediately, by entrusting its themes, viz, Water, Bio-Diversity, Waste, Energy, Land, to the Teacher by making them as In-charge for that theme
- The Incharge-Teacher should make the students to perform the activities under his supervision and guidance.
- All the activities performed by the students should be recorded and documented in the form of PhotographsNideo and the same should be uploaded in Youtube by opening "One Channel per one District" in the name of the District under "SW ACHCHA BHARATH - SWACHCHA VIDYALAYA CAl'1PAlGN" and send the address links to the SPD, TSSA, Hyderabad.
- The MEOIDty.I.Os/DEOIDty.E.Os should guide and encourage the Teachers and students of the schools of their respective jurisdiction, by their visits/meetings/conferences etc.
- The DEOs should submit a detailed Mandal-wise report on the Fortnight Activities to SPD, TSSA, Hyderabad on or before 3rd November, 2014, after obtaining the same from the MEOs/ DEO/Dty. E.Os.
- All these activities and the campaign should be made with the active involvement of the PTAs/SMCs. The HMs concerned should intimate these details and enable the Community people to take part in the" Celebrations".
- The "SWACHCHA VIDYALAYA ABHIYAN" will continue up-to 31st October, 2014.Hence, the DEOs/ DEOIDty.E.OsIMEOslHMs should organize film shows, model activities on Hygiene, Periodic essaylPainting and other Competitions, role-plays, etc, to reassert the message of "SW ACHCHA BHARA TH - SW ACHCHA VIDYALA Y A CAMPAIGN" to each and every studentiparentiSMC members/Community, even after completion of the Fortnight campaign, ends on 24th October, 2014.
- Talk should be given by few children on different aspects of cleanliness in the School Assembly every day, especially with regard to sayings & teachings of Mahatma Gandhi, on cleanliness and hygienic habits
Important Feature Posts Details
Swachcha Bharath - Swachcha Vidyalaya Campaign Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, October 02, 2014 Rating: