Telangana BC Study Circle Free Coaching for Civil Services 2015
Civil services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT 2015), tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in, TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching Program for UPSC Civils Prelims, Mains 2015 for SC/ST/BC Candidates. Free facilities, Qualification, Selection, Reservation, Last Date, Common Screening Test 2014, TS BC Study Circle Admission Notification 2014. Telangana BC Study Circle, Free Coaching for Civils 2015 TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching,tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in,UPSC Prelims, Mains 2015 Coching for BC/SC/ST Candidates in Telangana Sate,Civil Sevices Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT 2015),Common Screening Test 2014,TS BC Study Circle Admission Notification 2014 ,Telangana BC Study Circle Free Coaching for Civils 2015
The Telangana State Government, BC Welfare Department-TSBCW has issued a notification on October 17th, 2014 for admission into the upsc csat 2015 free coaching program for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2015 at TS BC Study Circle, Hyderabad.Common Notification for free Coaching to UPSC Civil Services Prelims (2015). Applications are invited for attending Common Screening Test from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) for free coaching for Civil Services Examination.
- The last date for Online Registration for Screening Test is 05.11.2014.
- The date for Common Screening Test is 16.11.2014.
- The date of starting of coaching is
- The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.00 Lakh per annum.
- The candidate shall be a Graduate and he/she must fulfill eligibility conditions for appearing for Examinations to be conducted by the concerned recruiting agencies like UPSC.
- Person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation in Professional Courses with a minimum mark of 50% from a recognized University by University Grant Commission (UGC).
- Candidates should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT-2015 Exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should have under 35 years.
- Selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of UPSC Civils (Prelims). The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BC- 66% (including Muslims categorized under
BC-E),SC- 20% & ST-14%.
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
- The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates Apart from free coaching, study material and either stipend or boarding cum lodging facility (depending up on the availability of seats in BC College Boys & Girls Hostels) will be provided. Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses between the years 2009 to 2014 only shall apply.
- The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration. (1) Caste Certificate, (2) Income Certificate of 2014, (3) Nativity Certificate, (4) 10th Memo,(5)Intermediate Memo, (6) Degree Memo, (7) Photograph of the Applicant.
- Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend.
- The Candidates may select any District for appearing for the Common Screening Test but Centre for Civil Service Prelims Coaching will be allotted according to the Native Region of the Candidate.
- Candidates will be allotted course based on merit list of
BC-A,B, C, D, E and Women, Physically Challenged Candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle
Important Feature Posts Details
Telangana BC Study Circle Free Coaching for Civil Services 2015 Reviewed by Tteachers on 09:11 Rating: