Useful Firefox Keyboard Shortcuts
I am going to share with you guys some simple yet usefull and powerfull Mozilla Firefox keyboard shortcuts that can save your time and make it easy for you to work on firefox browser. Shortcuts you will learn include easily copying url, bookmarking websites, scrolling page and more. So lets get started.
- Press CTRL + L to directly go to the address bar.
- To copy URL of websites from address bar Simply single click on the URL, this will select the whole address, then use CTRL + C for copying and CTRL + V for pasting.
- Press Spacebar to scroll down the page.
- Press Shift + Spacebar for quickly scrolling up.
- Use CTRL + T to open a New Tab
- Use CTRL + W to close the Tab
- If you use certain website more frequently bookmark that site by simply pressing CTRL + D for easily accessing later.
- To find certain word or phrase in web page press CTRL + F and use ALT + N for finding Next.
Important Feature Posts Details
Useful Firefox Keyboard Shortcuts Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, October 09, 2014 Rating: