APAS Golden Jubilee Science Congress | Children's Science Meet-2014
All the Delegates must register to participate in the three day APAS Golden Jubilee Science Congress-2014.
The AP Akademi of Sciences (APAS) is organizing the Golden Jubilee Science Congress during November 13-15, 2014 on the occasion of its completing 50 years. The Three Day Science Congress consists of a host of scientific activities and sessions encompassing several current scientific topics As part of these Golden \ Jubilee Celebrations, a Children Science Meet is being organized on 13th and 14th November, 2014 with an objective of inculcating scientific temper and quest for shaping a career in modern science among bright children by way of inspiring young and ignited minds towards science and recreating science teachers.Focal Theme: Indian Science and Technology: 50 Years of Sojourn
- The focus of the meeting will be on Indian science and technology. We will discuss at meet how science has progressed over the last five decades and the critical issues pertaining to all major areas of science
- A special event will be held at the conference to encourage school children to take up science and facilitate their interaction with renowned scientists. “We are trying to tap talents of class VIII, IX and X students. We feel this is the right age for them and we would like to bring as many children as possible to science
- You are requested to depute not more than 5 most meritoriousVIII, IX and/or X students (including at least one girl student) per district (from both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states) along with one accompanying teacher per district, to reach Hyderabad latest by 8 am on 13th November, 2014. Return Express Train (limited to II Sleeper) / Bus Fare and Accommodation and Boarding (from evening on 12th to morning on 15th November, 2014) will be provided by the APAS to the teacher and the students. The student-list in the following proforma has to be attested by the appropriate authorities and the same may be forwarded though the accompanying teacher of the respective district by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to archemnitw.ac.in by not later than 8th November, 2014.
More Information for children's Participation Click Here
The Registration Form (click here) may be sent by Email to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. However, adequate details of payments made , if any, need to be attached to the registration form.
click here for online Registration.
To be paid on or before 31st October, 2014 by Demand Draft or Cheque in favour of “APAS Golden Jubilee Science Congress” Payable at Hyderabad. Cash will not be accepted.
|On and After |
|Research Scholars||Rs. 2,000/-||Rs. 2,500/-|
|University/ College Teachers/ |
Scientists from Labs/ Academic Institutions
|Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Industry representatives||Rs. 8,000/-||Rs. 10,500/-|
- First time Registration click on the new registration button
- A Registration ID will be sent to your Email Address upon successful registration.
- Login with Email Address and Registration ID and complete the registration details
- Abstract can be uploaded in the process of Registration
- Registered users can login with Email Address and Registration ID to view their registered information and uploaded abstract.
- Payment should be made seperately through post by DD
- User registration will be confirmed subject to realization of payment.
- Limited registrations are available and allocation will be on first come first serve basis
Address for Correspondence
Dr. R.B.N. Prasad,
Organising Secretary, APASGJSC, & Chief Scientist,
CSIR-IICT, Uppal Road, Tarnaka,
Hyderabad- 500 007.
Telefax: 040-27014059, 040-27193370,
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Feature Posts Details
APAS Golden Jubilee Science Congress | Children's Science Meet-2014 Reviewed by Tteachers on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 Rating: