Cir 4998 Employees Health Cards-Certain Instructions to Network Hospitals
Certain circular 4998 dated 22-11-2014 issued by the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust the details of circular is as followsAHCT- Employees Health Cards-Ceratin Instructions to Network Hospitals-reg
- 1) G.O.Ms.No.174 HM & FW Dept dt: 01.11. 2013 issued by GoAP.
- 2) G.O.Ms.No.134 HM & FW Dept., Dated 29.10.2014, issued by GoAP.
- 3) G.O.Ms.No.32 HM & FW Dept Dated 03.11.2014 issued by Govt ofTelangana.
- 4) Service Contract Agreement with NWH,2013.
- All the MDs/CEOs/COOs/Props/Medical Superindent of NWHs are hereby informed that the earstwhile Govt of AP here formulated Employees Health Care Scheme to Provide Cashless Treatment for listed therapies in the Empanaled hospitals to all Govt Employees, Pensioners and their dependents family members in replacement of Medical Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972.
- Consequentl on Reorganisation of AP into the States of Telangana and AP, both the state Govts have issued separate orders Go 134 and Go 32 to implementation of Employees Health Care Scheme in full fledged manner with the modifications/amendments issued theirin as will be applicable to the employees/pensioners of the respective states.
- It is to further inform that out of the 483 hospitals impanelled under Aarogyasri Health Care Trust to provide cashless health care services to the beneficiaries identified under various schemes implemented by the trust, 437 Network Hospitals have furnished Declaration and willingness to Provide Cashless Service to the beneficiaries under EHS
- As per the Service Contract Agreement of 2013, page no. 28 under article 10 (l.i(b)). which was placed in both the portals of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana under News and Events (All the Network Hospitals shall take the notice that the hospitals who are implementing the Dr. NTR Aarogyaseva / Aarogyasri Scheme for the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Governments respectively shall mandatorily em-panel themselves to carry and implement the respective Employees Health Schemes in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh without fail.
- In case of denying the patients admission under Employees Health Scheme by the Network Hospitals, then the appropriate Disciplinary action will be initiated against the Network Hospitals including to de-listing / de-empanelment of hospitals for both the schemes of the Dr. NTR Aarogyaseva / Aarogyasri and Employees Health Scheme, in both the states.
Important Feature Posts Details
Cir 4998 Employees Health Cards-Certain Instructions to Network Hospitals Reviewed by Tteachers on Monday, November 24, 2014 Rating: