Go No 10, 9th and 10th Reforms-Pass marks Reduction for the second language
School Education Department – Examination reforms for classes IX and X from the Academic Year 2014-15 onwards – Pass marks for the second language –Reduction- Orders - Issued.
Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms.No.17. School Education (PE.Prog.II) Department, dated 14.05.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.2, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dated 26.08.2014.
- From the From the C&DSE, T.S., Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No:402/D1/C&T/SCERT, dated 26-11-2014.
- In the references 1st read above, orders have been issued that pass marks for second language i.e., Hindi, Telugu etc. will be 35% on par with other language subjects among others, as per the revised evaluation process and scheme of examination reforms for Class IX and X from the Academic Year 2014-15 onwards and further certain clarifications were also issued vide reference 2nd read above.
- In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner & Director of School Education, T.S.,Hyderabad has brought to the notice of the Government, keeping in view of certain representations received for reconsideration of the pass marks in the second language in connection with the examination reforms.
- Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby order to reduce the pass marks for second language from 35% to 20% with immediate effect.
- The Commissioner & Director of School Education, T.S., Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter.
Important Feature Posts Details
Go No 10, 9th and 10th Reforms-Pass marks Reduction for the second language Reviewed by Tteachers on Wednesday, November 26, 2014 Rating: