KU SDLCE UG and PG Admission Notification 2014-15
Applications are invite for admission to the various courses(Graduate and Post Graduate UG,PG) for the academic year 2014-15 from the Kakatiya University, School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education.
- Post Graduation Courses: M.A: Telugu, English, Hindi,Urdu, Sanskrit, Economics, History,Rural Developement, Human Resource Management Political Science & Public Administration and Sociology. M.Com.,; MA; MSc. Mathematics; M.Sc. Environmental Science,Botany, Zoology, Chemistry; M.Sc.Computer Science;
- Professional: M.Sc. Pschology; Master of Social Work; LLM; MBA; MCJ; BCJ; BLISc.;
- Under Graduate: BA / B.Com( Gen. & Computers) / BBM/ B.Sc.(M.St.Cs.);
- PG Diploma: Computer Applications / Business Management/ Guidance and Counselling;
- Diploma: Mimicry;
- Certificate: CLISc/ Communication Skills in English;
- SKILL & JOB Oriented COURSES(Certification & Diploma): Beautician / Drawing/ Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications / Mastering of Web Design/ .Net Programming / OOP (Programming)/ Tally/ DTP.
Application forms and Prospectus can be downloaded from official website: www.sdlce.co.in or obtained from SDLCE Head Office, KU or from the SDLCE Study Centres. Registration fee for PG/PG Diploma /Diploma/ Certificate is Rs.250/-; for UG is Rs.200/- and for for M.Sc. Botany. Zoology, Chemistry /MBA /PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling is Rs.500/-.
Sale and download of applications and prospectus can be had from 05.11.2014 onwards.
Last date for submission of application without fine: 23.12.2014
Further more details available at home website: www.sdlce.co.in
KU SDLCE Official Website Click Here
Important Feature Posts Details
KU SDLCE UG and PG Admission Notification 2014-15 Reviewed by Tteachers on Sunday, November 02, 2014 Rating: