Postal Department Delhi Circle Recruitment 2014-15 for 740 Postman and Mailguard
Delhi Postal circle comes under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. The Postal Service Board, the apex management body of the Department, comprises the Chairman and six Members. The six members of the Board hold portfolios of Personnel, Operations, Technology, Postal Life Insurance, Human Resources Development, Planning respectively. It is recruiting online application for 740 vacancies for the post of Postman & Mail Guard.
Delhi Postal circle Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 740 Posts
- Postman: 732 Posts (UR-411, OBC-153, SC-64, ST-104)
- Mail Guard: 8 Posts (Ur-6, OBC-1, ST-1)
- Qualification: SSC Passed from a recognized Board or University.
- Max Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per extents order.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written examination & interview.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 3/Nov/2014
- Last Date of Online Application: 3/Dec/2014
Apply Online at – http://www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Feature Posts Details
Postal Department Delhi Circle Recruitment 2014-15 for 740 Postman and Mailguard Reviewed by Tteachers on 07:55 Rating: