Revised due dates for remittance of SSC Examination-2015 Fee
Director of Government Examination Telangana issued Rc no 149/B-2/2014 dated 05-11-2014 As per proceeding Revised due dates for remittance of Examination Fee for Regular,Once failed candidates for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March-2015.
I. For SSC 2015 Candidates:Extended date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.
- Without late fee : 12-11-2014
- With late fee of Rs. 50/-: 20-11-2014
- With late fee of Rs.200/-: 28-11-2014
- With late fee of Rs.500/-: 07-12-2014
II. For School Headmasters:Extended date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.
- Without late fee:13-11-2014
- With late fee of Rs. 50/-: 21-11-2014
- With late fee of Rs.200/-: 29-11-2014
- With late fee of Rs.500/-: 08-12-2014
III. Submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR by HM:Last date for submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.
- Without late fee:form 14-11-2014
- With late fee of Rs. 50/-: 22-11-2014
- With late fee of Rs.200/-: 01-12-2014
- With late fee of Rs.500/-: 09-12-2014
DDO CODE: 25000303001
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 - Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 - General Education
102 - Secondary Education
06 - Director, Government Examinations,
800 - User Charges.
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
Important Feature Posts Details
Revised due dates for remittance of SSC Examination-2015 Fee Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, February 06, 2014 Rating: