State Bank of India-Associate Banks Clerical Recruitment 2014-15
Candidates can apply for vacancies in one Bank and one State only and will have to appear for the test from an examination center for that particular State. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment in clerical cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
Clerical Cadre: 6425 Posts
- State Bank of Mysore: 725 Posts
- State Bank of Patiala: 1200 Posts
- State Bank of Travancore: 1300 Posts
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 1000 Posts
- State Bank of Hyderabad: 2200 Posts
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : (As on 01.12.2014)
A Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/State Government.
Note: (a) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet/ provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university / institution. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.12.2014. (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.12.2014. (c) Should be able to write and speak English. (d) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
- Age: (As on 01/12/2014): 20 - 28 years
- Selection Procedure: Online Test & Interview.
- The test will be online objective type, consisting of: i). General Awareness, ii). General English, iii). Quantitative Aptitude, iv). Reasoning Ability, v). Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- Each test will be of 40 marks.
- For these objective type tests of total 200 marks.
- Candidates will be given a composite time of 2 Hours 15 minutes.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
- Application Fee & Intimation Charges: For SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) and For General & OBC candidates Rs. 600/-.
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date of online registration 20-Nov-2014
- Closing date of online registration 09-Dec-2014
- Payment of fee (Online) 20-Nov-2014 to 09-Dec-2014
- Payment of fee (Offline) 22-Nov-2014 to 11-Dec-2014
- Recruitment examination will be conducted online tentatively in Jan/Feb 2015
Important Feature Posts Details
State Bank of India-Associate Banks Clerical Recruitment 2014-15 Reviewed by Tteachers on Monday, November 17, 2014 Rating: