Go No 40 Medical Reimbursement And EHS to run in parallel up to 31-03-2014
HEALTH, MED ICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (A2) DEPARTMENT issued Go No 40 dated 01-12-2014 the details of go is as follows
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department – Employees Health Scheme(EHS) –Providing Cashless medical treatment(Healthcards) to the Telangana State Government Employees,Pensioners and their dependent family members – Extend up to 31-3-2015 -Orders-G.O.MS.No. 40. Dated: 01-12-2014 – Issued.
Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms.No. 174, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt. 01.11.2013.
- G.O.Ms.No. 175. HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
- G.O.Ms.No. 176, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
- G.O.Ms.No. 32, HM & FW (A2) Department, dt: 03-11-2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.33, HM & FW (A2) Department dt 13.11.2014
- G.O.Ms.No.36 HM & FW (A2) Department dated 27.11.2014
O R D E R:-
- In the reference 5th read above, orders have been issued for implementing Scheme of reimbursement and the employees health scheme in parallel up to 30-11-2014.
- It has been brought to the notice of the Government by the employees unions that still issues with the implementation of the Employees Health Scheme are not resolved with some of the hospitals and as such requested to extend the orders issued in the reference 5th read above.
- Government after careful examination hereby extend the orders issued in the reference 5th read above to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme to run in parallel up to 31-3-2015.
Important Feature Posts Details
Go No 40 Medical Reimbursement And EHS to run in parallel up to 31-03-2014 Reviewed by Tteachers on Monday, December 01, 2014 Rating: