MRC Grant-Contingent Grant,TA and meetings,TLM=Rs 80,000
MRC Grant – Rs. 80,000/- per MRC per year (Comprising of A, B)
Contingent Grant – Rs. 50,000/- per annum
Rs. 500/- per month for phone and internet
Rs. 500/- per month for MEOs cell phone
Drinking water charges @
250/- per month
Stationery, Xerox, office maintenance, postage
Maintenance of toilets @
500/- for 12 months
Minor repairs to floors, windows, doors, TV, radio,
ROT, printers etc.,
Provision for purchase of Almarah, printer, digital
Camera (As per need priority basis)
B. 1) TA and meetings – Rs. 20,000/- per annum
FTA to MEOs (as per GO Ms.No.99, Dt:6.4.10)
For 20 days tour in a month Rs.1000/- for 12 months-
MEO, MRPs should submit the school visit reports
Conduct of meetings, providing tea and
snacks to the participants
2) TLM - Rs. 10,000/- per annum
Procurement of permanent TLM / DVD, CDs, Radio -
Digital Camera etc.,
Reference books, magazines, News paper
Melas, Talent Search Examinations etc
Particulars of procured item should be entered in the stock register.
- All types of grants shall be utilized as per the guidelines during the Academic year
- The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above mentioned items and the resolutions shall be minuted accordingly.
- Social audit shall be done by SMC on utilization of the grants.
- Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
- Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at monthly SMC meetings.Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level;
- School Complex Headmaster & Asst. Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
- The DIET, DPO staff, MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish report to the DPO and SPO. Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits.
- The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.
Important Feature Posts Details
MRC Grant-Contingent Grant,TA and meetings,TLM=Rs 80,000 Reviewed by Tteachers on Tuesday, December 02, 2014 Rating: