AP DSE for constitution of DCEB for preparing the question papers for classes IX and X
Government of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department has issud Memo No, 18398/Prog.II/A1/2014, Dated 24.01.2015, the details of memo is as follows
Subject: School Education Department 7- Permission accorded to the C & DSE for constitution of District Common Examination Board for preparing the question papers for classes IX and X in the Districts - Orders issued.
1. Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009.
2 G.O. Ms. No. 17, School Edo (PE.Prog.11) Dept. dated 14.05.2014.
3 G.O. Ms. No. 29, School Edn (Prog.11) Dept dated 23.09,2014 4 From the Hontle Minister (HRD) Note 15.11.2014.
5 From the Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad Lr Re. No. 118/A&I/2014, dated 25.11.2014 AND 03.01.2015.
1.The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education, Act was enacted by the Government of India, As per the Rule 29 (h) of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education, Act, 2009, Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation (CCE) of Child's understanding of knowledge and his or her ability to apply the same. The Govt. of A.P. has been implementing CCE since (2) years in the entire Primary, U.P. High Schools. Further, according to implementation of RTE Act, 2009 and Rules, 2010 preparing the single set of question paper for all the schools is against the provisions of RTE, Act. As per clause of section 30(1) of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009, no child shall be required to pass any Board examination till completion of elementary education l.e. upto 8th Class.
2. In the G.O. 2nd cited, among other things. Government specified the responsibilities of D.C.E.B. at provis'on (1) (P) as follows:
D.C.E.B. shall take up the responsibility of preparing question papers for classes IX and X except public exam paper) and also sending them to schools.
3. However, subsequently in the G.O. 3rd cited, while keeping the orders issued in G.O. Ms. No. 17, School Education (PE.Prog_11) Department, dated 14.05.2014 in abeyance, an Expert Committee has been constituted to study and hold extensive consultations on the reforms for Class 1X and X already proposed in the G.O. 2nd cited and. to make necessary recommendations / suggestions / modifications required to the reforms so as to consider its implementation from the academic year 2015-16 onwards_ The Expert Committee shall also prepare an action plan of preparatory works required such as Teacher Trainings etc. The report of the expert committee is still awaited.
4. It came to the notice of the Government that collective experience, expertise and skills to organise and conduct summative testing on expected lines to build quality standards in testing evaluation and reporting in districts are to be maintained effectively through the District Common Examination Boards. Hence after careful examination of the matter, Government hereby accord permission to the Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad. to constitute the District Common Examination Boards to take up the responsibility of preparing question papers for classes IX and X (except public examination papers) and also sending them to school till finalization of the report to be submitted by the Expert Committee constituted in the G.O. 3rd read above with regard to implementation of examination reforms.
5. The Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad is requested to take further action accordingly.
Important Feature Posts Details
AP DSE for constitution of DCEB for preparing the question papers for classes IX and X Reviewed by Tteachers on 05:41 Rating: