Go No 62 1252 Academic Instructors Recruitment for Andhra Pradesh Schools
MA & UD Department – Engagement of 1252 Academic Instructors against the regular vacancies of School Assistants / Language Pandits (Gr.II) / Physical Education Teachers / Secondary Grade Teachers for a period 3 months at a remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per month in Primary Schools and Rs. 7000/- per month in High Schools – Orders – Issued.
1.From Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, A.P., Hyderabad Lr.Roc.No. 210/2015/J3, Dated: 09.01.2015.
1.In the reference read above, the C&DMA, A.P., Hyderabad has submitted that proposals for permission to notify 1252 vacancies of Teacher posts in the Category of School Assistants / Language Pandits (Gr.II) / Physical Education Teachers / Secondary Grade Teachers, for direct recruitment in DSC 2014. She has informed that the schedule for conducting DSC 2014 to fill up vacancies is being issued separately and requires some time for its completion. Therefore, the C&DMA, A.P., Hyderabad have requested the Government to accord permission to engage Academic Instructors who have the requisite qualification D.Ed. / B.Ed. for SGTs and School Assistants as the case may be on a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per month in Primary Schools and Rs. 7000/- in High Schools or hourly basis initially for a period of three months only, in the academic interest of the students.
2. In the circumstances stated by the Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, AP, Hyderabad, Government after careful examination, hereby permit the C&DMA, A.P., Hyderabad to engage Academic Instructors initially for three months against the regular vacancies of School Assistants / Language Pandits (Gr.II) / Physical Education Teachers / Secondary Grade Teachers, total 1252 posts on remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per month for Primary Schools; Rs. 7000/- per month for High Schools in the Municipalities / Municipal Corporations and other Urban Local Bodies.
3. The C&DMA, A.P., Hyderabad are requested to constitute a Committee consisting of the following officers.
(A). Municipal Commissioner - Chairman
(B). Head Master of Cluster School - Member of the area
(C). Head Master of School concerned - Member Convener
4. The above Committee shall follow the guidelines while engaging the Academic Instructors in the Urban Local Bodies.
(i) To engage the Academic Instructors on contract basis having B.Ed / D.Ed qualifications; School Assistants - B.Ed Secondary Grade Teachers - D.Ed
(ii) If the qualified persons are not available, then they may be chosen from among the General Academic Qualification of Bachelor Degree with concerned subject as one of their optional object in respect of School Assistants; and any Bachelor Degree for Secondary Grade Teachers.
(iii) The candidates shall be chosen within the native ULB. If the qualified persons are not available in the ULB, then they may be chosen within the Mandal and the qualified person are still not available in the Mandal then may be chosen from Division as Unit.
(iv) Each selected candidate should enter on contract agreement and these posts are purely temporary and remuneration is on honorarium basis.
(v) The Academic Instructors shall be appointed initially for a period of 3 months only.
(vi) Retired Government / Panchayat Raj /Municipal Teachers with qualifications & good health may also be considered.
5. The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, A.P., Hyderabad is requested to meet the expenditure of the above Academic Instructors towards their remuneration from the general funds of the Urban Local Bodies concerned. She is also requested to obtain and utilize the funds under Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Scheme which meant for Municipal Schools also under Government of India guidelines.
6. The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, A.P., Hyderabad is requested take necessary action to engage 1252 Academic Instructors duly following the above guidelines, without giving scope for any legal problems. The Municipal Commissioner may engage Academic Instructors beyond this number if any vacancies arrive due to retirements or long leave by incumbent teachers duly following the above procedure.
7. The Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, A.P., Hyderabad is also requested to furnish compliance report to Government at the earliest.
Important Feature Posts Details
Go No 62 1252 Academic Instructors Recruitment for Andhra Pradesh Schools Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, January 30, 2015 Rating: