Procedure for Deecet 2014 Web Counselling Guidelines-Dietcet Web Options
1. Candidates seeking into Admissions into Two Year D.El.Ed Course in the State for 2014-16 batch will be made as per the rank obtained in DEECET 2014 through Web Based Selection of Colleges.
2. The process of admission involves three stages:
- Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based Selection Service.
- Allotment of seat and download of Provisional Admission Letter.
- Issue of Final Admission Letter after verification of certificates and payment of course fee at the district level venue identified by the Chairman DEECET 2014 and on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
3. The Web Based Selection is planned in Two Phases. The First Phase was conducted between 07.01.2015 to 10.01.2015, the Second Phase during
02.02.2015 to 05.02.2015.
4. To begin with, download the list of colleges that are available University area wise kept on the website http://deecet.cgg.gov.in
5. For submission of preferences pay a fee of Rs.60/- at any of the APONLINE centers or through Payment Gateway Services provided in web by giving your minimum details and obtain Transaction ID / Journal Number.
6. After obtaining the Transaction ID / Journal Number login to http://deecet.cgg.gov.in and Click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Admission’.
7. The list of districts will be displayed on the screen. Select the districts into which you wish to seek admission. The list of colleges in those districts will be displayed.
8. Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences (Colleges).
9. Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted
10. After submission of preferences download the PDF of submitted preferences and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
11. Each candidate will be allowed to edit the preferences submitted by them for two times between 07.01.2015 to 10.01.2015.
12. Submission of preferences through Web Based Selection is not the end of admission procedure. It is only registration for admission. Admissions will be made exclusively in the sequence of merit.
13. There is no limit to the number of preferences to be given. The chances of allotment of seat will be more if the number of preferences submitted is more. But allotment of seat will be made as per merit and hence, all the candidates who have submitted preferences may not be allotted seats.
14. If you are provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges you will be sent SMS on your mobile. Download the Provisional Admission Letter from 16.01.2015 onwards from http://deecet.cgg.gov.in and follow guidelines given on it with regard to certificate verification and fee payment.
15. Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the district level venue at Government DIET Colleges of the Concerned District to which the candidate allotted for admission and on dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
16. The dates and details of any further admissions in case of vacancies after Phase II can be seen on http://deecet.cgg.gov.in as per schedule to given thereafter.
17. Candidates who are already admitted during the first phase and desire to shift to any of the other colleges during phase-II should also follow the same procedure as of fresh candidates. However, all such candidates depending on availability will be transferred to other colleges only after canceling the seat into which they are admitted during the earlier phases and the seat so vacated will be filled by the next candidate as per merit. Hence, the candidates should submit preferences for transfer only if they agree with this procedure.
18. Candidates who have paid fee for submission of preferences during Phase I of admissions but either have not submitted preferences or are not allotted seat or have not taken Final Admission Letter can use the same Journal details for submission of preferences during Phase II. In case they face any difficulty in doing so they may make fresh payment and submit preferences with new Journal Number.
Important Feature Posts Details
Procedure for Deecet 2014 Web Counselling Guidelines-Dietcet Web Options Reviewed by Tteachers on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 Rating: