Go 33 PRC Pensioners Go-Telangana PRC 2015 Pensioner Go.No 33 Download
PRC Pensioners Go 33,Telangana Pensioner's Go 33,Pensioners Go 33,TS/Telangana Pensioners Go 33, G.O.Ms.No.33 Dated: 07-04-2015,PRC Pensioners Go33,Telangana Pensioner G.O.Ms.No.33
G.O.Ms.No.33 Dated: 07-04-2015 Details
Telangana/TS Pensioners GO.No 33-PRC 2015 GO33. GO 33 Sanction of Family Pension to retired in Pre-Revised Pay Scales 2015. Sanction of Consolidated of Pension/Family Pension to Pensioners retired in the pre-revised scales of Pay, 2015 – Enhancement of Financial Assistance- Enhancement of Minimum Pension to Pensioners & Family pensioners – Orders- issued.
This GO is applicable to All Telangana Government Pensioners governed by A.P. Revised Pension Rules, 1980 retired .
- (i) Who retired or died prior to 01.07.2013.
- (ii) Those who retired or died between 01.07.2013 and 01.06.2014 without the benefit of Revised Pay Scales,2015.
- (iii) Those who retired prior to 01.01.1996 drawing UGC pay scales and whose pension was ordered to be consolidated in the light of orders issued in G.O (P) No.95 Finance (Pen.I) Department dated 01.08.2000.
- (iv) Provisional Pensioners and Anticipatory Pensioners.
- 5. (a) The existing Pension/Family Pension, in respect of those retired or died while in service prior to 01.07.2013 and also in the case of family pensioners who are in receipt of Family pension as on1.7.2013, be consolidated, by adding 43% of fitment benefit on the said basic Pension/ basic Family Pension and by merging the Dearness Relief @ 63.344% admissible as on 01.07.2013 and the same shall be known as Revised Consolidated Basic Pension/ Revised Consolidated Basic Family Pension.
- (b) This Revised Consolidated Basic Pension or Revised Consolidated Basic Family Pension shall come into force with effect from 01.07.2013 notionally and the monetary benefit be allowed with effect from 02.06.2014.
- (c) No difference on Retirement Gratuity/Encashment of Earned Leave shall be allowed in case of employees who retired between 01.07.2013 and 01.06.2014.
- (d) As regards the arrears on account of consolidation of Pension/Family pension / Financial Assistance from 02.06.2014 to 28.02.2015, orders will be issued separately. The consolidated Pension/Family Pension shall be paid in cash from the month of March 2015 payable in the month of April 2015.
6. While fixing the consolidated basic pension/basic family pension as above, part of a rupee, if any arrived, should be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
7. The Interim Relief paid from 01.01.2014 to 01.06.2014 shall not be recovered. Interim Relief paid for the period beyond 02.06.2014 shall be adjusted from the monetary benefit payable on account of revision of consolidated basic pension consolidated basic family pension.
8. While consolidating the Pension, the additional quantum of pension paid to pensioners on attaining specified ages, which is shown distinctly, should be ignored.
9. A ready reckoner has been appended to this order as Annexure –I. This ready reckoner can be used as reference for payment of the arrears of pension and fixation of Revised Consolidated Basic Pension/Revised Consolidated Basic Family Pension ordered above.
10. In the case of employees who retired on or after 02.06.2014 the pension shall be calculated on the pay in Revised Pay Scales 2015 only.
11.1 The employees who retired between 01.07.2013 and 01.06.2014 are eligible for revision of their pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 notionally as per the orders issued in the G.O.11th read above. As such, the pensions of these employees have to be revised notionally based on the revised pay in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 and monetary benefit should be allowed from
11.2. No difference on Retirement Gratuity/Encashment of Earned Leave shall be allowed to the pensioners on the pension notionally fixed as above. Visit for full go copy at www.tgteachers.in.
11.3. However, the difference in commutation value of pension shall be allowed on the pension notionally fixed as above, keeping in view the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated.11.11.2005 in C.A.Nos.6780/2005 (arising out of SLP (Civil)No.5394-5470/2004) and as per the orders issued in the reference 6thread above.
12. A Government servant shall continue to be entitled to commute for laumpsum payment up to 40% of his pension. The existing Table of commutation value for pension shall be continued.
13. Government also hereby order for the payment of Dearness Relief on the Revised Consolidated Basic Pension/ Revised Consolidated Basic Family Pension as well as on the Pension/ Family Pension fixed with reference to the pay drawn in the Revised Pay Scales 2015 at the rates applicable from time to time with effect from 01.01.2014, 01.07.2014 as indicated below.
|Date of effect||Rates ofDearness Relief sanctioned by the Government of India.||Revised rates of Dearness Reliefthe Revised Pay Scales, 2015|
Government also hereby order that the existing Minimum Pension of Rs.3350/-p.m. shall be enhanced to Rs.6500/-p.m. This enhancement shall come into force with effect from 01.07.2013, with the monetary benefit from 02.06.2014 and the arrears shall be paid as mentioned in para 5 above.
22. In respect of pensioners, whose Revised Consolidated Basic Pension/Revised Consolidated Basic Family Pension falls short of Rs.6500/, the same shall be raised to Rs.6500/- p.m.
Important Feature Posts Details
Go 33 PRC Pensioners Go-Telangana PRC 2015 Pensioner Go.No 33 Download Reviewed by Tteachers on Monday, March 23, 2015 Rating: