National Science Day 2015 Celebrations at School and School Complex Level
National Science Day is praised all over India with incredible excitement on 28th of February consistently keeping in mind the end goal to celebrate the creation of the Raman Effect in India by the Indian physicist, Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman on that day in the year 1928. For his incredible accomplishment in the field of science in India, Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman was granted and regarded with the Nobel Prize in the Physics in the year 1930.
National Science Day 2015:National Science Day 2015 in India would be celebrated on 28th of February, at Saturday.
Themes:The theme of the year 2015 will be “Science for Nation Building”.
Activities at school and School Complex level:
a. Classes I-V:
· Vignana mela: Demonstration of science activities/experiments/projects by children- can repeat the activities done in the classroom during normal teaching learning process the school. Parents, SMC members may be invited to the event.
· Display of TLM and other science material available in school- charts, models- presentations by children.
b. Classes VI- VIII:
* Essay Writing and Elocution on the theme, science for nation building.
* Poster Presentation on the theme, “science for nation building”
*Guidelines for poster presentation: The poster may depict the main theme or any related item. Eg., Non-conventional energy resources for national building;
*The poster should contain the following details: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion. (A sample poster is attached.)
Guidelines for evaluating posters:
· Contents of the poster- 30%
· Creativity- 20%
· Understaning o the subject- 20%
· Style of presentation- 20% (Oral presentation also in school level; while sending to the nex level, as posters alone are sent – therefore, visually appealing with clarity and coherence.)
Activities at School Complex Level:
· Vignana Mela: School Complex Headmaster is to organise a vignana mela at the Cluster level with Demonstration of science activities /experiments/ projects by children from the PS/UPS/HS s in his/her cluster.· Guest lecture by an eminent person.
Important Feature Posts Details
National Science Day 2015 Celebrations at School and School Complex Level Reviewed by Tteachers on 08:07 Rating: