TS PRC DA Go 26-Telangana Dearness Allowance G.O.Ms.No.26 Download
PRC DA Go,PRC DA G.O.Ms.No.26, 10 PRC DA Go26,TS GO 26,Dearness Allowance,Tenth Pay Revision Commission da go,RPS 10 DA Go 26 Dated 18-03-2015,PRC Go 26
Go 26 Dated 18-03-2015 Details
DA-Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission- Dearness Allowance–Regulation in the Revised Pay Scales,2015–Orders–Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A. (Spl.A) Department, dated: 28.2.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated:14-05-2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.127, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated:27-05-2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.35, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:01.10.2014.
5. G.O.Ms.No.25,Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:18.03.2015.
1.In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued constituting Tenth Pay Revision Commission, appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 29.05.2014.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, recommended thefollowing on DearnessAllowance:
The Dearness Allowance be regulated at 0.524% for the State Employees for every one percent of Dearness Allowance sanctioned to the Employees of Government of India with effect from 01.01.2014.
3. Government have accepted the above recommendation of the Tenth Commission.Accordingly,it Pay Revision i here by ordered that the Dearness Allowance to the State Government employees shall be email@example.com% for every one percent of Dearness Allowance sanctioned to he employees of Government of sanctioned in the India with effect from 01.01.2014. The Dearness Allowance Revised PayScales,2010 in the G.Os.,2nd and 4th read above shall be regulated in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 as under:
4. These orders are applicable to:
(b)employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions alein the Revised PayScales,2015;and
(c)the Work-charged establishment in respect of hose drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
(b)Teachers working in the Universities, Affiliated Degree Colleges both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales;and
(c)Officers belonging to All India Services.
6. The Dearness Allowances hall be claimed along with the pay fixation in the Revised PayScales,2015andtheDearnessAllowancealreadysanctionedin theGovernmentOrders second andfourth read above shallbe notionally adjustedup to01-06-2014. As regards the arrears from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015,orders will be issued separately.
Important Feature Posts Details
TS PRC DA Go 26-Telangana Dearness Allowance G.O.Ms.No.26 Download Reviewed by Tteachers on 19:43 Rating: