TS SSC Public Exam Conduct Guidelines for 10th Class Annual Exams 2016 in Telangana
TS SSC Public Exam Conduct Guidelines for 10th Class Annual Exams 2016 in Telangana :Guidelines given for Smooth Conduct of Telangana SSC 2016 Annual Examinations by TS Directorate Government Examinations as per guidelines for conduct of Telangana/TS SSC March 2016 Public Exams to all the DEOs in the State and Certain instructions have been issued on installation of CC Cameras at exam centers constituted in private management Schools for conduct of SSC Exams March 2016
Guidelines for Conduct of TS SSC 2016 Annual Exams
Sub:SSC Public Examinations, March 2016-Certain instructions have been issued on installation of CC Cameras at exam centers constituted in private management Schools for conduct of SSC Exams March 2016
- 1. Rc.No.151/B-2/2015, addressed to all DEOs for Constitution of Exams Centers proposals called for reg., dt:17-11-2015.
- 2. Proposals received from all the DEOs in the State for constitution of the Exam Centers of SSC Public Exams March 2016.
- 3. Rc.No.151/B-2/2015, addressed to all DEOs forwarding of approved Centers., dt:12-01-2016.
Guidelines for Smooth Conduct of TS SSC 2016 Public Exams
With reference to this office letter 3rd cited, all the District Educational Officers are here by informed that the proposals for the constitution of Examination centers along with examination zones in respect of Regular and Private Once failed (New Syllabus) candidates submitted to this office are examined and accorded formal approval of the same for conduct of SSC Public Examinations, March 2016. The approved Examination Zones, Centers in the examination zones and the attached schools list will be dispatched to concerned DEOs shortly.
In this connection, all the District Educational Officers are requested to follow the following instructions for smooth conduct of SSC Public Examinations, March 2016:
- a. The District Educational Officers are hereby informed that the Director of School Education, TS, Hyderabad in the meeting informed that to make necessary arrangements for installation of CC Cameras at Government/Z.P School Centers which are constituted for conduct of SSC Public Examinations, March 2016 for smooth conduct of examinations and to curb outside disturbances during the time of examinations. Hence all the DEOs are requested to make arrangements for installation of CC Cameras at Centers with their available funds.
- b. Identify the Centers which are constituted under Private Management Schools and instruct the concerned Headmasters/ correspondent to make their own arrangements for installation of CC Cameras before Commencement of TS SSC Public Examination March 2016 in their schools for smooth, fair and orderly conduct of examinations.
- c. Follow the instructions issued on appointment of Chief Superintendent, Departmental Officers, Addl. Departmental Officers along with certain Guidelines for appointment of Invigilators and requested to make arrangements for issue of IDENTITY CARDS to all the personnel appointed at the Examination Centers well in advance.
- d. A list of centers which are not having compound wall, Toilets, Furniture, Electricity, drinking water is also enclosed here with and I request you to take all immediate steps for the construction of compound wall, Toilets, and providing required furniture, Drinking water facility on war foot basis.
Further all the District Educational Officers are requested to furnish the Building Plan / Layout Plan /Blue Print of all the Constituted Centers of their district immediately on or before 31-01-2016
Director of School Education opined in the meeting to arrange CC Cameras in all Government Schools for smooth conduction of examinations and to curb outside disturbances during the time of examinations instructed to keep with available funds in their Districts.
Previous info of SSC Public Examinations,March-2015-Certain guidelines
Conduct of SSC Public Examinations,March-2015 Certain Guidelines has issued by the Director of Government Examination.Details of Rc 12 Dated 11.03.2015 is as folows
Sub:SSC Public Examinations,March-2015-Certain guidelines on conduct of Examinations-Reg
Ref:This office Lr.on.Rc.No.152/B-2/2014 ,Dated:28-02-2015
All The District Educational Officers in the State are hereby informed that the instructions Booklets pertainging to Chief Superintendents,Departmental Officer and other officials involved in conduct of ssc public examinations,March-2015 are dispatched to all the Examination Centers,along with confidential material.
In this connection all the DEOs are requested to note the following instruction:
1)The duration of Examination Timings for 2nd Language Subject (ie) 09H and 09T is 3:15 hrs i.e 9:30 AM to 12:15 PM in respect of regular candidates only.
2)The Answer Script booked under Malpractice should be dispatched to the name address of the Director of the Director of Government Examinations,Telangana State Hyderabad.
Director of Government Examinations,
Hyderabad 500 001
As such i request you to intimate all the CS,DOs Flying Squad Members,Custodians and Dy.Eos,accordingly and see that the SSC Public Examinations,March-2015 shall be conducted smoothly.
Important Feature Posts Details
TS SSC Public Exam Conduct Guidelines for 10th Class Annual Exams 2016 in Telangana Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, January 23, 2016 Rating: