Go 15 Self Employment Schemes Relaxation in age limit for implementation – Orders
Self Employment Schemes being implemented by Minorities Welfare Department – Relaxation in age limit for implementation – Orders - Issued.
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Rt.No.101, Social Welfare (SCP.I) Department, dated 31-12-2013.
2) From the Managing Director, Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation, Hyderabad. lr.No.453/A4/ TSC(M)FC/ACP/2014-2015, dated 27.12.2014.
3) From the Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation, Hyderabad letter dated 16.12.2014.
4) G.O.Ms.No.13, Backward Classes Welfare (B) Department, dated 20-01-2015.
5) G.O.Ms.No.1, Tribal Welfare (LTR) Department, dated 22-01-2015. 6) Order of the Government in file bearing C.No.2263/ Estt-II/A1/2014.
1.Whereas the Government is committed to provide Economic Assistance to the Unemployed Minorities youth through Bank Linked Self Employment Schemes by providing the Subsidy component.
2. Government is implementing the Self Employment Scheme and in the G.O. 1st read above, have issued Guidelines for Implementing the above Scheme in the Welfare Departments namely Scheduled Caste Development / Tribal Welfare/ Backward Classes Welfare / Minorities Welfare / Women & Child Development & Disabled Welfare Departments for candidates hailing from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes Welfare, Minorities and Disabled Sections of society.
3. Certain recommendations have been made for increasing the age of Eligibility from 21 to 40 to 21 to 55 years. Already Backward Class Welfare and Tribal Welfare have revised the age of Eligibility for Backward Class /Tribal candidates.
4. Therefore, Government after careful consideration of the matter hereby relax the age of applicants of Bank Linked Subsidy cum loan Scheme to 21 to 55 years in respect of Minority candidates on par with Backward Class /Tribal candidates.
5. All other conditions for applications and approval shall remain the same as prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.101, Social Welfare (SCP-I) Department, dated 31.12.2013 except the above change.
6. Therefore, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Minorities Finance Corporation and Christian Minorities Finance Corporation and all District Collectors are requested to seek applications for Bank Linked Subsidy cum Loan Scheme from eligible Minority candidates, through Online method, upto 27.03.2015 and to process the applications for sanction as was done in previous years. Applications can be submitted through the website www.tsobmms.cgg.gov.in along with all required documents including Aadhar card.
Important Feature Posts Details
Go 15 Self Employment Schemes Relaxation in age limit for implementation – Orders Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, March 27, 2015 Rating: