GO 476 Arrears and other claims before 2nd June 2014 can claim up to 31 March 2015
AP GO 476,arrears and other claims –Extension of time up to 31st March, 2015.
A.P. State Reorganization Act, 2014 – Certain arrears and other claims pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of the erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e., 02-06-2014 –Extension of time to present the bills - Orders – Issued.
Read the following:
1. A.P. Reorganization Act. 2014.
2. G.O.Rt. No. 243, Fin (TFR) Dept., Dt. 22.07.2014 of Govt. of Telangana.
3. G.O. Rt. 2597, Finance (Budget-II) Department, Dt. 21.10.2014.
4. G.O.Rt. No.8, Finance (Budget-II) Department, Dt. 02.01.2015.
5. G.O.Rt. No. 183, Finance (Budget.II) Department, Dt.31.01.2015
6. Letter from AP NGO’s Association Dt. 03.03.2015
1.In the G.O. 3rd read above, orders were issued for completion of the submission and passing of arrear bills pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh by 31.12.2014 and further extended up to 28.02.2015 vide G.Os 4th and 5th read above.
2. In the reference 6th read above, the AP NGO’s Association brought to the notice of the Government that, still there are cases for clearance and employees are facing difficulty due to expiry of time limit.
3. Government, after careful consideration of the matter, hereby extend the period of submission and passing of bills of arrears and other claims pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e. prior to 02.06.2014, up to 31st March, 2015.
4. All departments shall comply with the above orders to clear such claims.
Important Feature Posts Details
GO 476 Arrears and other claims before 2nd June 2014 can claim up to 31 March 2015 Reviewed by Tteachers on Sunday, March 08, 2015 Rating: