AP PRC DA Go 47-RPS 2015 New DA fixed at 0.524-PRC Dearness Allowance
AP PRC 2015 DA GO 47 AP PRC New DA Ratio fixed at 0.524 in AP PRC 2015. GO 47 AP PRC 2015 DA Rate fixed at 0.524 Percent in AP PRC 2015.
ALLOWANCES –Dearness Allowance – Regulation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 – Orders-G.O.Ms.No.47 Dated: 30-04-2015 – Issued
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.95, General Administration (Spl. A) Department dt.28-02-2013
2.. G.O.Ms. No. 102, Finance (PC-I) Department dated: 14.05.2014
3. G.O.Ms.No.127, Finance (PC-I) Department dated: 27.05.2014
4. G.O.Ms.No.198, Finance (HR-V-PC-I) Department dated: 09.10.2014.
5. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30.04.2015.
1.In the reference first cited above, the Government of Andhra Pradesh constituted the Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC). The PRC, after extensive consultations with the employees’ representatives and due consideration of the pay and allowances of the public servants, has recommended the:
“Dearness Allowance (DA) be regulated at 0.524% for the State Employees for every one percent of Dearness Allowance sanctioned to the Employees of Government of India with effect from 01.01.2014”.
2. After careful examination of the Pay Revision Commission’s recommendations with reference to the principles that have sought to insulate the public servants from the adverse effects of inflation and increase in consumer price index and considering the decennial cycle of pay revision for the Central Government employees, compared to five year cycle for the employees of Andhra Pradesh Government, the Government hereby orders that Dearness Allowance shall be determined at 0.524% for every one percent of Dearness Allowance sanctioned to the employees of Government of India with effect from January 01, 2014.
3. Accordingly, the Dearness Allowance in the Revised Pay Scales 2010 ordered in the references second to fourth read above, shall be regulated in the Revised Pay Scales
2015, as under:
PRC Dearness Allowance Ratio fixed at 0.524
Date of Effect
Dearness Allowance Rates sanctioned by the Government of India.
Revised rates of Dearness Allowance in the
Revised Pay Scales 2015
4. These orders are applicable to all employees of the State Government; employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015; and the Work-charged establishment drawing pay in Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
5. These orders are not applicable to: Teachers working in the Universities, Affiliated Degree Colleges under Government and Aided managements drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales; Officers of the Higher Judicial Service and the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service and Officers belonging to All India Services (AIS).
6. The Dearness Allowance may be claimed along with the pay fixed in the Revised Pay Scales 2015. The Dearness Allowance already sanctioned in the Government Orders second and fourth read above shall be notionally adjusted up to June 01, 2014
Tags:AP PRC 2015 DA GO 47 AP PRC New DA Ratio fixed at 0.524 in AP PRC 2015, PRC DA GO 47 dated 30/4/2015, Andhra Pradesh Govt has fixed the Dearness Allowance Rate at 0.524% to the AP State Govt Employees for every one percent of Dearness Allowance sanctioned to the Employees of Govt of India with effect from 1.1.2014
Important Feature Posts Details
AP PRC DA Go 47-RPS 2015 New DA fixed at 0.524-PRC Dearness Allowance Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, April 30, 2015 Rating: