Go 46 AP PRC Master Scales Go46-AP PRC 2015 Fitment Go.No 46-RPS 2015 Go 46
AP PRC Master Scale Go,Fitment Go,Go 46,AP PRC 2015 GO 46, AP PRC GO46, GO.No 46 Dated 30th April 2015, AP PRC 43% Fitment GO 46 Download,10th PRC go 46
Revised Pay Scales 2015 – Orders- G.O.Ms.No.46 Dated: 30-04-2015 – Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A (Spl. A) Department, dated 28.02.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.294, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated 26.10.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.10, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated 06.01.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.4050, GA (Cabinet) Department, dated 15.12.2014.
1.In the order first read above, the Government constituted the Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC) to make recommendations on a range of issues relating to effective management of public servants' services, especially the pay and allowances, that were summarized in the terms of reference (TOR) of the commission.
2. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on May 29,2014, and recommended, among others, fixation of pay in the Revised Scales with the following key characteristics:
i) merge the Dearness Allowance (DA) existing on July 01, 2013, i.e., 63.344% sanctioned in the Government order second read above;
ii) revised Master Scale of Rs.13000-390-14170-430-15460-470-16870-510-18400-550-20050-590-21820-640-23740-700-25840-760-28120-820-30580-880-33220-
iii) retain 32 grades which are segments of the revised Master Scale; and
iv) fitment benefit of 29% of the basic pay for fixing pay in the Revised Scales of Pay.
3. The Government, in order fourth read above, appointed a Group of Ministers to hold consultations with the service associations. Accordingly, the Group of Ministers held extensive consultations with the service associations submitted its deliberations to the Government.
4. The Government, after due consideration of the submissions of the Chairman and other office bearers of the Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners of Andhra Pradesh, and the Chairman and other office bearers of the Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Employees Co-Ordination Committee, and a view to promote the
welfare of the employees and to reinforce their commitment to the development of the new State of Andhra Pradesh, has agreed for a grant of:
“A fitment of 43% of the Basic pay would be given for fixing the pay in the Revised Scales of Pay 2015, as against 29% recommended by the Tenth Pay Revision Commission. The Dearness
Allowance of 63.344% as on 01.07.2013 would be merged in the pay as recommended by the Pay Revision Commission;
The Revised Scales of Pay will be implemented notionally from 01.07.2013 with monetary benefit from 02.06.2014;
The benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 would be paid in cash starting from the salary for the month of April 2015.
5. The Government hereby orders that the following Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 shall apply to:
i) Employees of the State Government;
ii) Employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, who are in receipt of pay in regular pay scale in the Scales of Pay of 2010; and
iii) The Work-charged establishment in receipt of pay in a regular pay scale in the Scales of Pay of 2010.
6. The Government orders that the pay for the employees mentioned at para-5 above shall be fixed in the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 with due attention to the following:
i) The Revised Master scale shall be: Rs.13000-390-14170-430-15460-470-16870-510-18400-550-20050-590-21820-640-23740-700-25840-760-28120-820-30580-880-33220-950-36070-1030-39160-1110-42490-1190-46060-1270-49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-1560-63010-1660-67990-1760-73270-1880-78910-2020-
ii) the Revised Master Scale shall have 32 grades, as they are segments of the revised Master Scale;
iii) the Revised Scales of Pay shall be as set out in Schedule-I to the Notificationappended to this order against each of the corresponding existing pay scales specified therein. These scales shall be common to all employees in various categories except where specified in the Departmental pay schedule (Schedule-II) appended to the Notification. Holders of posts not included in Schedule-II will be governed by the Revised Scales of Pay corresponding to the present scales as shown in the Schedule-I; and
iv) the request for any further revision of pay scales for the categories already included in the schedule-II shall not be entertained in any case.
7. The Government orders that the pay of the employee in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 shall be notionally fixed with effect from 01.07.2013. However, the monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be allowed with effect from June 02, 2014. The benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be paid in cash for month of April 2015 onwards. Separate orders will be issued detailing the modality for payment of arrears of salary in Revised Scales of Pay 2015 for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015. The Interim Relief (IR) paid from January 01, 2014 to June 01, 2014 shall not be recovered. The Interim Relief paid for the period from June 02, 2014 onwards shall be adjusted from the monetary benefit payable on account of implementation of Revised Scales of Pay 2015.The Interim Relief shall not be included as Pay for the purpose of fixation in the Revised
Scales of Pay, 2015.
8. Further Government orders that the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 will not be applicable to the following:
i) The teaching and other staff in Government Colleges, including Medical Colleges, Government Aided Private Colleges who are drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised UGC/ ICAR/ AICTE Pay Scales;
ii) Officers of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Judicial Service and Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service who are governed by the First National Judicial Pay Commission and subsequent pay revisions;
iii) Members of All India Services (AIS);
iv) Persons re-employed before July 01, 2013, and are continuing on reemployment beyond that date; and
v) Separate orders will be issued with regard to application of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 to Officers and Staff of the High Court of the Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and for the State of Andhra Pradesh.
9. It is ordered that the employees, who are currently enjoying the benefits of Automatic Advancement Scheme, shall have their pay fixed in the corresponding revised scales of Automatic Advancement grades in accordance with these instructions.
10. Separate orders are being issued for the payment of Dearness Allowance, House
Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance in tandem with the Revised Scales of
11. The Fixation of pay of all eligible employees shall be done and the claims for arrears of pay and arrears in Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 shall be processed through the “Human Resources Management (HRM)”, Module of the “Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS)”.
12. The following Notification shall be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:
Important Feature Posts Details
Go 46 AP PRC Master Scales Go46-AP PRC 2015 Fitment Go.No 46-RPS 2015 Go 46 Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, May 02, 2015 Rating: