Go 112 APCRDA Selection Procedure for Various Posts Recruitment in CRDA
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority – Selection procedure for recruitment of various posts in CRDA – Orders-G.O.MS.No. 112 Dated:04.05.2015 – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.81, MA&UD (M2) Department, Dated:16.04.2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No.82, MA&UD (M2) Department, Dated:16.04.2014.
3. From the Commissioner, APCRDA, Vijayawada, Lr.No.824/HR/ CRDA,Dated:02.05.2015.
1.The Government in references 1st and 2nd read above, orders were issued staffing pattern to be followed in Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority and Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Service Rules, 2015 respectively.
2. The Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA) in the reference 3rd read above has informed that as per resolutions of the executive committee dated:18.04.2015, discussions were held with School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada and JNTUK University to suggest an appropriate selection procedure for various posts sanctioned for Capital Region Development Authority and finally requested to approve the selection procedure.
3. The Government after careful examination of the matter and in the light of the report submitted by the Commissioner, APCRDA hereby approves the following selection procedure for the posts in APCRDA:
a) The different positions for which the recruitment should be made will be grouped at Diploma and Degree level for conduct of written examination in various specializations.
b) An examination will be conducted in the form of multiple choice objective type questions or subjective questions or both.
c) Based on the results of the written examination, merit list will be prepared for each of the posts to be recruited separately by considering the minimum qualifications, reservation category, local candidature and experience.
d) The number of candidates selected for oral examination will be three times the number of posts in each category.
e) Oral examination will be conducted in the form of personal interview or group discussion or both on domain knowledge for each of the posts separately. The oral exam will be video recorded.
f) The weightages for written examination will be 80% and Oral examination will be 20%.
4. The Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority, Vijayawada is requested to engage School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada for conduct of the selections and he is also authorized to engage skilled employees on contract basis where ever necessary for smooth running of the organization till direct recruitment is completed. He may engage Professors in Civil Engineering and other related subjects from IIT, Madras and IIT, Hyderabad.
5. The Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority, Vijayawada, shall follow the APCRDA Service Rules, 2015 and the selection procedure as mentioned above for recruitment including Rule of Reservation.
Tags:apcrda go.112, andhra pradesh capital region development authority, crda various posts recruitment procedure go.112, ap crds, go.112 selection procedure for various posts recruitment in crda, government of andhra pradesh, municipal administration and urban development (m2) department , engage school of planning and architecture
Important Feature Posts Details
Go 112 APCRDA Selection Procedure for Various Posts Recruitment in CRDA Reviewed by Tteachers on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 Rating: