Go.119 State Level NSS/National Service Scheme Advisory Committee
National Service Scheme - Constitution of State Level NSS Advisory Committee for a period of 2 years under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble Minister for Higher Education – Orders-G.O.RT.No. 119 Dated: 30-05-2015. – issued
1.In the reference 1st read above, the combined Government of Andhra Pradesh have reconstituted State Level NSS Advisory Committee for a period of (2) two years w.e.f. 19-07- 2013 under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble Minister for Higher Education. The tenure of the Committee has expires on 18-07-2015.
2. After examination of the matter, the Government hereby constitute the State Level NSS Advisory Committee for the State of Telangana for a period of two (2) years from the date of constitution, with the following members, to review the progress of the NSS activities, and to recommend necessary measures for effective implementation of the NSS programmes in all NSS functioning Universities of the Telangana State:-
CHAIRMAN : Minister for Higher Education
VICE CHAIRMAN : Principal Secretary to Government. H.E. Dept.MEMBERS
1. Vice Chancellors of all the Universities in the State.
2. Secretary to Government : Finance Department
3. Secretary to Government : Planning Department
4. Secretary to Government : Medical & Health Department
5. Secretary to Government : P.R. & R.D Department (Secretary R.D)
6. Chairman, Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Govt., of Telangana, Hyderabad.
7. Commissioner Collegiate Education, Govt., of Telangana, Hyderabad.
8. Director/ Commissioner, Intermediate Education, Govt., of Telangana, Hyderabad.
9. Commissioner of Disaster Management (Rev. Dept) Govt., of Telangana, Hyderabad.
10. Commissioner, Information & Public Relations, Govt., of Telangana, Hyderabad.
11. Deputy Programme Advisor/Asst. Programme Advisor, Government of India, N.S.S., RegionalCentre, Hyderabad.
12. Director of Youth Services, Govt., of Telangana, Hyderabad.
13. Programme Advisor , National Service Scheme, Government of India, New Delhi (Special Invitee)
14. Co.ordinators, Empanelled Training Institiute (ETI), Osmania University, Hyderabad & M.G.University, Nalgonda.
15. Programme Co-ordinators (N.S.S) of all the Universities in the State – Special Invitees.
16. State Liaison Officer (N.S.S) Higher Education Dept., Secretariat. – Member Secretary.
3. The Member Secretary of the said Committee is the Convener and will take all the necessary steps to conduct the meetings of the Advisory Committee at the appropriate time.
Important Feature Posts Details
Go.119 State Level NSS/National Service Scheme Advisory Committee Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, May 30, 2015 Rating: