GO 53 Special Teacher Recruitment 402 Posts through DSC 2014
Recruitment of (402) teachers in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools – through Special DSC 2014 – Permission Accorded - Orders-G.O.MS.No. 53 Dated:12-05-2015 – Issued
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.45, Social Welfare (TW.SER.III/A1) Department,dt:28.06.2011
2. Tribal Welfare Department’s U.O.No.9966/ TW.Edn.1/2014, dt:01.05.2015.
1.In the G.O. first read above the Tribal Welfare Department has issued orders to Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Subordinate Service Rules.
2. The Tribal Welfare Department has furnished a list of vacant posts of different categories of teacher posts and requested to accord permission to fill the posts through Special DSC – 2014.
3. After careful examination of the proposal of the department and keeping in view the actual requirement and the overall financial implications, the Government hereby accord permission to the Tribal Welfare Department to fill Four hundred and two (402) vacant posts of teacher in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools located in Scheduled areas of Andhra Pradesh with the eligible local STs through Special DSC 2014.
|Sl.No||Name of the post||Number of posts|
|2||Telugu Pandits Grade-II||30|
|3||Hindi Pandits Grade-II||24|
|8||Drawing / Music||5|
4. The Tribal Welfare Secretariat Department and the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare Department shall take necessary action for filling the respective posts duly following the relevant rules applicable to direct recruitment to Ashram Schools in Scheduled areas and constituting the District Selection Committees as per the existing Rules.
5. The Tribal Welfare Department shall issue detailed guidelines regarding the recruitment process.
Important Feature Posts Details
GO 53 Special Teacher Recruitment 402 Posts through DSC 2014 Reviewed by Tteachers on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 Rating: