AP Go.68 Transfer of 7 mandals Employees of Khammam District to AP
Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation- Transfer of 7 mandals of Khammam District to Andhra Pradesh State-Adjustment of Employees working in the 7 Mandals transferred to Andhra Pradesh- Orders-G.O.Ms.No. 68. Dated: 29.05.2015, –Issued.
Read the following:-
1. Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Act No.16 of 2014)
2. Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation (Amendment)Act, 2014 (Act No.19 of 2014)
3. From Dept. of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Govt. of India, Order No.5 of F.No.27/12/2013-SR(S),dt.31.05.2014
4. G.O.Ms.No.244, Genl.Admn. (S.R.) Dept, Govt. of A.P., Dated.01.06.2014
5. G.O.Ms.No.315, Revenue (DA&LR) Dept, Govt. of A.P., Dated.11.09.2014
6. G.O.Ms.No.167, Revenue (DA&LR) Dept, Govt. of A.P., Dated.14.05.2015
7. From the Spl Secy to Govt. (S.R.), Genl.Admn.Dept., Govt. of Telangana,
Lr.No.406/SR/2015-1, Dt. 26.02.2015
8. From Govt. of Telangana, G.O.Ms.No.130, Genl.Admn. (S.R.) Dept, Dated.19.03.2015
1.As per Section 77(2) of Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, all the employees of local, district, zonal and multi-zonal cadres which fall entirely in one State were deemed to be allotted to that State.
2. In pursuance of the orders issued by Government of India in the reference 3rd read above, orders were issued in the G.O fourth read above to the effect that all employees of the local, district, zonal and Multi-zonal cadres that fall entirely in the State of Telangana shall stand allotted to the State of Telangana and likewise, all those falling within the successor State of Andhra Pradesh shall stand allotted to the State of Andhra Pradesh on and after the 2nd day of June, 2014.
3. Consequent on merger of 7 Mandals of Khammam District into residuary State of Andhra Pradesh vide references 1st and 2nd read with 5th and 6th read above, the issue for allotment of employees in these 7 Mandals local to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State and working in various offices in the Villages and Mandals transferred to Andhra Pradesh has come to the notice of the Government.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby order:
i. If any employee belongs to any of the seven (7) Mandals of Khammam District, as per the provisions of the Presidential Order 1975, such employee shall continue to be in Andhra Pradesh, except those employees in the allocable cadres who will be dealt by the Advisory Committee.
ii. The remaining employees belong to either District/ Zone/ Multi Zone which now falls in Telangana State, are deemed allottees to the State of Telangana as per Section 77 (2) of Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 and there may not be any need to give them option .
iii. All the concerned Departments of Secretariat and the Heads of the Departments and the District Collectors of East Godavari and West Godavari Districts are requested to take necessary action in the matter.
Important Feature Posts Details
AP Go.68 Transfer of 7 mandals Employees of Khammam District to AP Reviewed by Tteachers on 16:38 Rating: