Go 67 PRC ESI Allowance to IMS Department Employees
Allowances - Manual of Special Pays and Allowances - E.S.I. Allowance - Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission - Orders-G.O.MS.No. 67 Dated: 04-05-2015 - Issued.
Read the following:
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.105, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 06.04.2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt:18.03.2015.
1.Based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010, orders were issued in the Government Order first read above, revising the rates of E.S.I. Allowance to the categories shown in Annexure to that order.
2. Based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued in the Government Order second read above, implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government Employees.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, observed that this allowance is allowed to the staff in the I.M.S. Department as an incentive in the beginning to join this Department from Department of Medical & Health as they were originally recruited for Health Department and could even join the Teaching stream if they had continued with that Department. The Commission felt that there is no need to pay this allowance to the employees who are recruited by the Department exclusively to work in this Department or got absorbed in it. In view of that the Commission recommended to review the necessity to continue this allowance.
4. Government, after careful consideration of the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, hereby order that the E.S.I. Allowance be continued at the rates as shown in column-3 of the Annexure to this order to the categories indicated therein, who are working on deputation in Insurance Medical Services Department.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances wherever necessary will be issued in due course.
|Sl.No.||Department and Category who are working on deputation in IMS Dept.||Rs.|
|Directorate of Insurance Medical Services:|
|2||Special Grade Civil Surgeon||400/- p.m.|
|3||Civil Surgeon Specialist||400/- p.m.|
|4||Civil Surgeon/Regional Medical Officer||400/- p.m.|
|5||Deputy Director||400/- p.m.|
|6||Deputy Civil Surgeon||400/- p.m.|
|7||Deputy Civil Surgeon (Dental)||400/- p.m.|
|8||Civil Assistant Surgeon||400/- p.m.|
|9||Junior Specialist||400/- p.m.|
|10||Dental Asst. Surgeon (Gazetted)||400/- p.m.|
|12||Nursing Superintendent, Gr.I||125/- p.m.|
|13||Nursing Superintendent, Gr.II||125/- p.m.|
|14||Nursing Superintendent, Gr.III||125/- p.m.|
|15||Junior Analyst||125/- p.m.|
|16||Head Nurse||125/- p.m.|
|17||Staff Nurse||125/- p.m.|
|18||Pharmacist, Gr.I & II||125/- p.m.|
|19||Lab Technician, Gr.I||125/- p.m.|
|20||Lab Technician, Gr.II||125/- p.m.|
|21||Chief Radiographer||125/- p.m.|
|24||E.C.G. Technician||125/- p.m.|
|26||Blood Bank Technician||125/- p.m.|
|27||Compounder (Ayurveda)||125/- p.m.|
|28||Compounder (Homoeo)||125/- p.m.|
|29||Dark Room Assistant||75/- p.m.|
|30||Theatre Assistant||75/- p.m.|
|31||Stretcher Bearer||75/- p.m.|
|32||Nursing Orderly (M&F)||75/- p.m.|
|33||Ward Boy||75/- p.m.|
|35||Dark Room Attendant/X-Ray Attendant||75/- p.m.|
Tags:esi allowance prc 2015 go.67, ts prc go.67, ts rps go.67, rps/prc 2015 allowances, go.67 telangana prc 2015 esi allowance to ims department employees, manual of special pays and allowances, directorate of insurance medical service, department and category who are working on deputation in ims dept.
Download the GO.67 Telangana PRC 2015 ESI Allowance to IMS Department Employees
Important Feature Posts Details
Go 67 PRC ESI Allowance to IMS Department Employees Reviewed by Tteachers on 22:54 Rating: